1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Smoking a bent MM Diplomat cob full of McClelland Frog Morton.

2. dBear

dBear Active Member

The real secret is to get your wish list in the paws of Suzy or Molly. They can get him to do anything!

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The board of directors here got together to discuss the matter, and inform me that they are sending you eggs to fry for Christmas.

4. JimInks

They were not at the board meeting. They were tasting testing tuna at the time.

5. JimInks

Just finishing Count Pulaski in a 2003 Ural full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer. Not sure what to smoke next, but I will think of something.

6. dBear

dBear Active Member

Been meaning to take an updated picture to show the color change.
    Here's how that Maple Tankard started out:
    [​IMG]

And here's what she looks like today - Well loved! :
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. JimInks

Now smoking Bacchanalia in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. Ice tea properly chilled with li'l icebergs is my drink. Going back to work now.

8. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Quite a mild evening, seems that most are smoking flakes this evening and far be it for me to spoil the party. So smoking dark Va flake in a Kaywoodie bent apple.

9. dBear

dBear Active Member

After all that hard work lugging those pictures up to PhotoBucket, I'm taking a relaxing break with a Dockworker in the Squatch Scoop. Man, I gotta get a better union!

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

That is crazy !
    and it still smokes good?
    tastes good too i bet...

11. CoreyR

CoreyR Active Member

Smoking P&C's The Smoker series, "Civil War," in my Dane Cob CW. This is a sample from the Richmond Expo. Man is this stuff good! And I am not normally into Aros. :bing:

12. Morse

Morse Active Member

Evening PSF and welcome to the weekend. Tonight its Grasmere Flake in the BST curvaceous, slightly bent apple. Arnold Palmer on the side

13. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

SPC MS River in a Savinelli 320

14. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Reiner Long Golden Flake in an IMP Oom Paul.

15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Yep, still smokes good. In fact, I think I'll just load her up with some Classic Burley Kake and have that as my next smoke. :snork:

16. dBear

dBear Active Member

Wow, the color change on the maple tank took place so gradually I really didn't notice how much it had changed. I'm looking at this pipe as I smoke it and now recalling what it looked like when I first got it - yowzah! I didn't realize how dark and brown it had actually gotten.

17. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

DP, it's you who deserves the thanks. I was trapped in a hotel for 5 days, and no pipe smoking. Thanks for picking me up and scouting out the pipe friendly pub. It was cool to meet another PSFer, especially since you were my first PSF trade partner.

I also appreciate you bringing tobaccos to try and Falcons to check out. I have more of an appreciation for metal pipes now that I've seen some in person.

I hope you give me a shout if you make it to Texas again to visit your relatives.

:toast:

18. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

What up November..... Germains Special Latakia Flake in a MM Hardwood.
    Just woke up from a long nap, smoke, now start my evening ............. this may not end well.

19. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Haven't smoked since last Sunday because I've been sick all week. Having an MM hardwood bent loaded up with a mixture of about 60% Christmas Cheer, 35% McClelland VaPer flake, and 5% Smyrna #1. Making for a really excellent smoke!

20. zacROK

zacROK Member

Got a Dunhill Nightcap in my GBD Rockroot Billiard with some Earl Grey on the side. It is a nice way to start my Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.