1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Had a wonderful lunch and for dessert, I'm smoking St. George's Blend in a straight 1979 MM Legend. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. It's another beautiful Fall day here. Wish I could spend time outside, but work beckons, so I'll be content with sitting by the window as I work. Of course, Suzy and Molly will hog most of that, but I'll make the best of it.

2. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Count on it, DP. :byg: I actually bought a six pack of Omission Pale just for you. :th1:

rondel65, psquared, Beefcube and 12 others like this.
  3. JimInks

Listing this a couple of minutes early: Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. Back to work and listening to Lum and Abner on the radio. And I was right about Suzy and Molly. They're hogging the window sill. Oh well... at least the Saint Bernard doesn't try it.

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Melorning, Good Folk! Waking up with Black Lung in the Wally Frank upside down billiard. The coffee is very mellow this morning, wonder what I did different? Only three hours 'til the Stick gets hitched! And I'm still sending best vibes to Flatbush Paul.

5. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Just had some Old Ironsides in my Nording freehand while my daughter napped. I got a call from my cousin who I hadn't talked to in a while and we gabbed away for the duration of the pipe and my daughter's nap. It was time well spent.

My cousin lives in Cleveland and wants to go to the Steelers vs Browns game in late December. We're going to try to set up some tickets for that. Sounds great, even if there's a good chance the Steelers will lose the game and I'll never hear the end of it.

6. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Campaign Dark Flake in an Astley's half bent. :puffy:

[​IMG]

7. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Counting it down boys. I remembered my Basil Meadows pipe, but forgot tobacco :bag:
    [​IMG]
    What do you guys think of the vest? Think Doc would wear it? :byg:

8. JimInks

A few minutes away from smoking Old Vienna in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Listening to some 1960s Jim Croce music as I work. Here's a sample:

9. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Looking sharp! Like a man ready to take the plunge. Enjoy it!

Lucky Duck, psquared, YAPPG and 10 others like this.
  10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Looking good, Stick! :th1:

11. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

YOU FORGOT THE TOBACCO????!!!! More important: did you remember the rings? Looking good - have fun Walkin'!

Having a wedding celebration bowl, HU Director's Cut in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  12. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

PS Proper English 2006 in my ebony Sas
    Digging a nice fall day.
    [​IMG]

13. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Soem G H and co Balkan Mixture in the Sasieni panelled billiard.

Designing a troll house for this book. Anyone ever see one? Got pictures? I could use some help....

Looking sharp WalkinStick! (you have the opposite facial hair of your profile picture :))

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Joining PipeSimmo in a wedding celebration bowl for WalkinStick. HU Nashville County (thanks, Simmo!) in the Squatch Prince.

15. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

you are smoking outside ming? does that mean the wife is back? :beck:

16. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Essence of vermont in a MM CG.

17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Great news Paul may they be tiny and harmless! :toast: Stick, Doc would be proud all you need is a cane or a long coat and shotgun. ;) Just had a first smoke in the Ryan Quaglatia Strawberry Blasted Bowl 4 knuckle Bamboo Shank filled with McB Navy Flake, outstanding first smoke, now having some Wake Up Blend in the PRM. Walkabout was grand save the dang wind which had Levi's ears out straight which he hates. Smoked some Old Dark Fired in the Tsuge Tankard and filled up on PRM's when I got home. Happy Saturday and don't forget it's Strang Saturday and smoke it if you got it! :D

[​IMG]

18. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

I've been working the Bear Hard again :old: emptying the Curing Barn
    [​IMG]
    cutting down the Greenhouse 3rd. Sucker crop and stringing in the Barn while I smoked the Ropp Cherrywood
    [​IMG]
    then cutting up the Cured leaves, I smoked some of these as well
    [​IMG]
    I need a drink after watching all that :msty: might even get him to Block them after Tea

19. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Congratulations and all the best to you and the Mrs.

I'll smoke this Sav 320 full of Peterson Irish Whiskey in honor of your wedding.

20. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

rondel65, psquared, User4408 and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.