What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Three Friars in a Vauen bent bulldog

2. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Guess I'll join in on the celebration too. LBF in a Sav Bing, Shiner Bock to drink.

Cheers! :toast:

3. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Spending the day watching Flyers Hockey and drinking Kusmi Anastasia tea. The spicy flavorings of this blend means to goes well with milder tobacco. So I smoked a pipe of Middleton Cherry Blend and then some Half and Half. Worked well together. Tonight I'll be watching Notre Dame against Pittsburgh.

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Looking good brother.

5. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Dark Va Flake in a MM Diplomat. Watching the inept University of Michigan and their joke of a coach. Really sad to see a good program that has become very second rate. It may mean an early start to cocktail hour.

6. Eric Pierson

Well kids wer playing and i was drinking beer with the neighbor while we were intensely watching them. I think I smoked around three bowls of great outdoors in the altinok Canadian just finishing the last one now also polished off about four beers in a few hours. The wife is cooking and I'm getting hungry.

7. dBear

dBear Active Member

Moved on to Peretti Midnight in the Kaywoodie PSF POY 2013. To me it's astonishing, but I think I may be starting to like this blend even better than Black Lung. Gotta thank YAPPG again for turning me on to Peretti tobaccos. :toast:

8. Eric Pierson

I'm not throwing in the towel on hoke yet. Rodriguez reall y wrecked that program I figure hoke has got at least a three year pass in mind. I hope he can do it because I am a huge Michigan fan and the current state of affairs has really ruined Saturday football for me.

9. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

Lycourgos Angelopoulos - Alleluia [the Lord Reigned]

De La Concha Marbella.

10. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Nooooo...she is not back. Wanted to take advantage of a 55 degree sunny Michigan fall day (and also was out there chopping wood). lol

11. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Wicker, Wicker, Wicker....
    what am I going to do with you man? heh

psquared, WalkinStick, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
  12. sonarman

sonarman Member

Billy Budd thanks to MarkinCa, another full tin for my Bday. Man, this is a good kick in the pants!

13. dBear

dBear Active Member

Happy (belated) birthday, SonarMan! Here's a nice cow in a whirlwind to help you smoke:
    [​IMG]

14. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Kicking back with the afternoon smokes: McC #5110 Dark English/Stanwell featherlite poker to pulverize errant stones, Solani Aged Burley Flake/Stanwell #90 to offer health to those recovering from various bugs and ghosts in the machine, MacB HH Old Dark Fired/GBD zulu to celebrate impending nuptials. Good afternoon, Good people.

15. sonarman

sonarman Member

Ha! Ha?

16. Morse

Morse Active Member

Afternoon PSF. It's my wife's birthday tomorrow, so our daughter is home for the weekend and we are off to dinner in a couple of hours to a steakhouse/speakeasy for dinner. Until then though it's some Connoiseurs Choice in the BST curvaceous apple. Perrier on the side and Wong Kar Wai's 2046 on DVD.

Hope that wedding is going well Stick.

17. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

18. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

McClelland Anniversary 2002 in a Dunhill lovat sitting out back with an old college friend. Haven't seen either since we've had kids. Funny how we're the same yet entirely different.

19. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

mines a pint :toast: the Bear'l have a single Malt :th1:

Lucky Duck, psquared, jpberg and 11 others like this.
  20. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

McC's 5110 in a Brigham rusticated apple and some lager on the side. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with too much activity at the house. Pipes are such a great escape from domestic insanity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.