1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Well the day has ended and while I did remember, HOW, to change a clutch I was lucky that I did not have to...:) Now I'll be spending the day tomorrow remembering that my body told me this was not a good idea... :doh::old: But I was able to fix my buddy's Pathfinder for a mere $27.00 and not the $400 he was quoted... :$$:.

Now to kick back with some H&H Egg Nog :rofl::bing:

Congrats to the newly weds!!:toast:

2. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Hal o the wynd in the altinok talon churchwarden. Looking like I will sneak out into the woods tomorrow am. Hopefully I see that big boy who keeps tearing up everything around my tree.

3. user3221

user3221 Active Member

The Mrs ended up bringing home a rug doctor this morning so i have been steam cleaning the carpets all day
    11 hours later .......
    finally got office back in place and all the cords hooked up for everything

4. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Way to go P.M. :appl::th1:

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Everything smells so clean in here - think i will stink it up a little with a bowl of Wessex English Blend in what ever pipe i can find

cup of coffee on the side

6. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

McClelland 5100 in the Unique Briars canted egg.

Granny Smith Woodchuck on the side.

7. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

It's been a bit since I had any of this, but it's a good blend...

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Kapet 68

8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Happy Birthday, Fordy. Hope you are enjoying the weekends celebrations.
    bdpbdpbdp

9. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Haven't listed my smokes here for a while so here's yesterday's and we will go from there.

1. DGT'd FMC in a Mr Brog bulldog, french press coffee on the side.

2. HH ODF rubbed out in a MM Country Gent, more coffee on the side.

3. C&D Bow Legged Bear w/ just a touch of Briar Fox in an MM Mizzou, tea on the side.

Big congrats to Stick and his wife on their big day. Enjoy it guys!

10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Doing something under a full head of steam, anyways.
    Grats Stick and Mrs. Stick, hope you two have many happy blissful years together.

11. dBear

dBear Active Member

It being Saturday Strang night, and in honor of our newest member from Germany, Zappano, I'm smoking a bowl of Motzek Strang in the big Sav 315 EX. It's been quite a while since I've said this, so-- STRANG RULES!!! ( :hbang:)

12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I love that McC, it remindes me of the ease of smoking FMOTT, just a good dependable smoke.

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Ended up smoking this instead

100_6363.JPG

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Is it just a coincidence that last night I smoked Nashville County, Dockworker, Tillerman and Flanagan, and tonight I've got owls outside my window calling "HU? HU?"

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. We had a wonderful dinner, and are relaxing, though I'm going back to work soon. A can of 7-Up is my drink because I drank all of the ice tea.

16. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

MacB's Navy Flake in a Savinelli Saturnia poker

17. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Big family get together at our place tonight to celebrate a couple of birthdays. Steak and kidney pie, beer and two cakes. I'm seriously stuffed.

Just stepped out for some McClelland Holiday Spirit. The sample ruffinogold gave me is running dangerously low, maybe one more bowl left, can't wait for the new supplies to arrive from 4Noggins!

18. Charles

Charles Member

MacB Plum Cake

19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Smoking some Pipeworks and Wilke Nut Brown Burley, thanks to Flatbush Paul, in a Falcon. Not had an awful lot of experience with burleys, but I think this is pretty good. Just 3 matches total and it kept burning till the bottom. Id set it down and then pick it up for a few puffs and sat it down again. It just wouldn't go out. Sipped real slow and the flavor stayed pretty much the same all thru the smoke.

20. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

A huge thanks to everybody for all the well wishes and positive thoughts. It all went off without a hitch. We're headed towards the honeymoon now. I am officially a married man.

My good friend Snake represented the PSF and turned me onto Condor long cut. May have ruined my life. Now I see what SouthBound and Coda are always on about.

On a side note to all those who haven't met Snake, he is absolutely one of the coolest gents I've ever had the pleasure of hanging out with. We had a blast, and will be sure to hang out again. We both rocked our Vans as well...

[​IMG]

More pics to come...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.