1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having some CH in the Lil' Miss with some Maxwell House. Wife made sure I slept in today, almost 10 hrs. Definite proof there is a Heaven, because I married one of it's Angels! Short week, only a 3 day work week, then inventory (which I don't have to work). Not sure what to do with the 4 day weekend coming up. Be interesting to see what Life will hand to me to pass the time off!
    Happy Veterans Day! Truly a day to contemplate. Remembering family and friends that served. Granddad John (WWI), Dad and Uncle Rodger (WWII), Uncle Ralph (Korean War). Just 4 of the countless others that have impacted my life. It's hard to put into words the emotions.

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

unfortunately Stefan doesn't sell his pipes, ...well -not yet. :bag:

3. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

No joke, the page for the pouch has been ope in my browser for about 3 weeks... :haha:

Waiting for some contract money which will either go toward the pouch or an estate pipe.

4. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

PA in a Willard,Happy Veterans day to all &thank you.

5. Codger

Codger Member

CH in a cob.

6. Capt

Capt Active Member

5125 Coyote Classic in a chunky Sav Billiard. Just a word of advice, do not try to age 5125, it looses way to much depth and flavor.

7. gd9704

gd9704 Member

LBF in a MM Legend Cob.....still trying to get the hang of smoking these pretty little coins......but enjoying the learning experience.

8. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Cbw, stanwell, coffee...

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I had a great pizza lunch and I'm following it up with Fox and Hound in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls. A bottle of NuGrape soda is my drink.

10. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Listening to The Pogues and working on the book. Smoking Star of the East in a Brigham slightly bent rusticated apple and drinking coffee. Raining on and off here.

11. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Middletons Cherry Blend in the MM Legend

12. briarhoff

briarhoff Member

Get back to work Rob!

13. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

=-)

14. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

15. Capt

Capt Active Member

The Pogues rock!:hbang:

16. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

They sure do! I'm listening to a playlist now Pogues, Dubliners etc. Great motivators to get work done.

17. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I just have about a half hour before I have to catch the bus (hopefully for the last time for a while since I should be picking up my recently repaired bike on my way home). So, I loaded up my smallest bowl, an Amphora Xtra with Pelican. I've had a productive day so far and I'm feeling good. Making a to-do list in the morning really keeps me on track.

My nerves are really growing though...I've got my PhD qualifying exams on the 22nd and 26th of this month. It's crazy to think it's so soon especially since I've been preparing for this since the beginning of the summer. I cannot wait to have it over with.

18. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Tilbury in the Peterson Kapet 03

19. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I thought I'd change things up a little and smoke Top Shelf in a 1980 raw sienna light relief Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with an Amber colored stem. The Saint Bernard won't agree, but I'm too busy to :dkn:, so this tobacco will do instead.

20. Albert

Albert Active Member

Old dark fired ready rubbed in a cob in the commute this morning. I think ODF tastes like what it would taste like to smoke Copenhagen long cut.. And I mean that in a really good way .. I love ODF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.