What are you smoking? November 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muddler

muddler Active Member

Beautiful clear morning after a thunderstorm last night. Some parts of the area had a severe hail storm but not us. Kicking off the day with FVF in a GBD New Era billiard.

[​IMG]

2. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in a bent Bizon. PG Tips. On my balcony.

3. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Just had a great smoke of MB club blend in a cob. Perfect nightcap.

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finished work for the day, and Just finished A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob. Going to feed Suzy and Molly some turkey and cheese as I get my next drink and smoke.

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The cats are happy now! I'm happy, too, because I have freshly cut li'l icebrgs for my ice water, which of course is properly chilled. I'm smoking CD Blend in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Estella with a pearl grey stem. Getting low on the amount of tobacco in this tin. I have another one though.

6. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Morning folks. Kicking off the morning with a lat home brew washed down with the last of my ground coffee, just as well it's payday otherwise I'd be stumped.

7. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I've been in Clarksville when it snowed. This Yankee never saw nuthin like that. Never.

I'm finishing a Radice full of Brown Flake that I started yesterday morning, I have another loaded up for after work, hopefully to be completely consumed by the end of the evening.

8. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

Jess Chonowitsch T 16.

9. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Wilderness, in a bent and blasted freehand.

10. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Melorning, everyone. I'm ready to get this five hundred mile day over with. It got cold here last night. supposed to stay that way awhile. I've started off the day with Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in my MM Spool. Of course I'm drinking the usual large brown mug of black coffee. Got to go start the pick-up to warm up. Puff on PSFers!

11. Smarty Jones

Smarty Jones Active Member

Snow in Kentucky this morning! Don't remember the last time I saw this before Nov 15th. Mac Baren Silver Cube in a Sav 1616 w/ coffee.

12. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well I hit the deer woods yesterday a.m. and never even saw a bird, heard some Crows and Bluejays but that's it but still went through 2 thermoses of coffee. Came home showered and had a cob with some coffee on the side in the PRM then lunch and off to Cancer Support Group where we discussed PTSD. That pretty much summed up the day for me and I withdrew to my room as is it is what I do on Veterans Day, thanks to all that have served.

Now after 4 PRM's and 2 bowls of Whatchagot Blend in cobs I've been through more weather in posts than 1 day atop Mt. Washington! I did finally catch up with 189 posts though so now on to PRM #5 and some Optimal Choice in the Irwin S. Cobb Cob. Good Morning to all in PSF Land. :ccup::bing:

13. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

Froggy on the Town in this outrageous monstrosity, my latest acquisition, a Northern Briars 'Magnum Banded Full Bent'.

[​IMG]

14. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having a bowl of Elizabethan Mixture before having to get ready for another 24hr shift. Might have time to cram for my next tobacco purchase.

15. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Walnut in the Rock Cob with black Maxwell House.
    First snowfall of the year last night. Reminds me how much I hate winter.

16. User4408

User4408 Active Member

One of my favorite combos ... old Plumcake in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade

[​IMG]

I'd have a fleet of this shape if it weren't so scarce and pricey. A massive handful of pipe, though it's surprisingly light in the mouth due to the full bend and large button.

17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

granger pipe tobacco in pipe
    coffee in large mug

morning is COLD

18. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Started today with CH in a cob and strong black coffee.

19. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I'll join you there, Art. Me too.

Melorning gents! Another fine day in the mountains. I never thought I'd say it, but I might be ready to leave the swamp. I'm even starting to enjoy the cold. :bag:

20. Nickus

Nickus Member

Been enjoying FMOTB for awhile now. I'm new so I thought I would try some Prince Albert Cherry. :doh: It may be for some, but not me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.