What Are You Smoking? October 2012

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Well, you didn't tell people what you are smoking, so it's hard to tell if you are wrong:laff:

Rewster66 and Skrymr like this.
  2. kb7get

kb7get Member

Never has stopped them before.. ;)

Skrymr, dwaugh and Old Codger like this.
  3. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

I managed to get one last bowl of Boswell No-Bite Delight in my caramel apple. I had to put a pinch of SB by the drawhole to keep the last remnant bits from flying up the stem. The reason NBD is the first one gone is I tried it in 3 or 4 other pipes trying to coax the caramel flavor out before this bent apple pipe arrived in the mail.

Skrymr, Lithua pipe and ruffinogold like this.
  4. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

Aged dark flake good.

Age more, probably better.

Me age more...more.

That sums it up.

Lithua pipe, Old Codger and JimInks like this.
  5. olddog

olddog Member

Couldn't go to this year's cranberry festival because cars were backed up for miles. I took a long slow walk down an old fire trail in the pines instead, with my wife and a Savinelli filled with McClelland "Old Dog". It was mighty nice.

Lithua pipe and Old Codger like this.
  6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera, and ready to go to work.

Lithua pipe likes this.
  7. PipeWife

PipeWife Active Member

My only complaint about my caramel apple is that it is a quick and easy smoke ... I was NOT ready for that bowl to end! Ah well ... time for some C&D Nutty Irishman in the no-name Israel briar.

Skrymr, OldSouled65 and Old Codger like this.
  8. highstump

highstump Active Member

Mr. Berg's post about school property got me thinking (it just happens at times). North Salem HS is right in back of the building I work in and I slip over there between buildings for a pipe every once in awhile. The penelties are less severe there than on state property. (Go figure.)

Now with that many kids in such proximity I am inclined to believe these young folks are being lied to something terrible. For a number of years now the public school system has been telling these kids that they are all winners. Personally, I am of the opinion that there are some real losers in the mix. More than likely they are destined to serve in the Legislature here.

5100 in a Sav and Maxwell House in the mug. :old:

Artistik, jpberg, Skrymr and 2 others like this.
  9. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Benjamin Hartwell Chesdin Mixture.

10. krusty

krusty Active Member

hehehe
    I went to North High waay back when highstump. I was known to have "a bowl or two" between buildings myself at the time. Glory days indeed! (-;

Escudo in my Altinok.

[​IMG]

jpberg, user2725, Spillproof and 4 others like this.
  11. highstump

highstump Active Member

Hey Krusty, I go over the Mill Creek bridge and duck in between Olinger pool and the environmental whatever it is building there. Out of the wind, and I have a roof.

jpberg and krusty like this.
  12. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Painter Hills in a Peterson 80s. Eggnog. What a day for a range of tastes coming at me. 0C(32F)H91%.

13. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Rich Gottlieb's Britt's Balkan in a Neerup. I really like this stuff. I don't normally like aromatics, but a Balkan with a touch of vanilla works quite well. 69F and sunny here in the Magic City.

14. Waino

Waino Active Member

Couple days ago I smoked Pirate Kake while sitting on my own stairs. My sons school is behind parking place. 200 metres from here. Boy came from school: "We smelled your pipe during recess."

15. Phatmandu

Phatmandu Member

1Q, yes I am!! In a cob diplomat with stuffed jalapeno peppers and baby baks ribs on the grill and slurping some home grown Alabama muscadine wine. Life of good.

Rewster66, Skrymr and Smokingmiami like this.
  16. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Today has been strange . I've been kinda sick yesterday and when I woke up I felt better but wasnt sure how .. so I took it easy . The problem is , I only had 1 bowl so far today [ it's 5:15pm ] . Thankfully , it was a Spillproof Masterful Billiard filled w/ Firedance :beck: Whats weird is that I've only had 1 bowl , which isnt right . You guys that do the one bowl a day thing ... how in the heck do you do it ? I'm logging off this site to go fire something up . I'll do the SWR / Cob / Coffee cause I missed out on it this am ..... which is maybe why my days been weird . .. Think I just figured it out :xd:

Rewster66, Artistik, Skrymr and 3 others like this.
  17. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Packed the Molly Mallone sandblast Rhodesian with some MacBarren HH Vintage Syrian while out hiking with the dogs.

18. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Sextant in a With Pipe and Book pipe.

19. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Margate in a Kensington Dulcet

olddog and Old Codger like this.
  20. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Back to C&D Bayou Morning in the Ashton Pebble Grain X Billiard, 2nd day in a row. Rest my pipe? It doesn't look tired!

Mount Mandolin and TedVig like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.