What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Popped a tin of TB Reserve 1928 that I bought years ago and put it in a burley burner imported from the Great State of Missouri with a black and blue forever stem. Going to run some errands with Mrs Del hoping to get back before the Red River Shootout . Sweet sweet puffin' to all one this fine Saturday!

2. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Still enjoying SNF in the 316 EX, which has been simmering steadily for over 2.5 hours.

Am I tired of it yet? HELL NO! :old:

By the way, Simmo, I did a spectroscopic analysis of those clouds over Wiesbaden ... definitely Plumcake, with a latakia concentration of 3.4%. So there should be a conspicuous lack of females on the street. With the exception of Knallerfrauen of course. So watch out! :beyes:

3. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Can you shoot your bow without hands ? or arms for that matter :rolleyes:

4. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Went golfing yesterday for work and picked up some heat stroke so not smoking much. Been slowly smoking a flake of McB VCF in my 2013 bent stem Rekamepip black rock cob over the course of last night and today.

The two have been absolutely perfect for the job actually. Folded once crosswise and then rolled, lightly twisted and charred thrice, I've been getting a good fifteen minutes before needing a relight, at which point I've just put it down and went about my day.

5. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Brown rope no. 4 in my larsen aka my Virginia pipe. I don't know why I haven't used this pipe for this one yet. It is good.

6. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Having a bowl of Balkan tobacco in the garden the sun is thick and syrupy and someone is playing Orff on the piano, badly. I feel like I'm in a 50's Disney movie.
    Ha ha! I'll just smoke cool burning tobaccos this weekend!

7. Eric Pierson

It might de difficult.

8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Bowl No. 3 on this Autumn Saturday is Frog Morton on the Town in my Wild Honey pipe. I've got all my errands run, even did some chores around here. One more thing to do, and my productivity will have reached it's limit for today. Puff on!

9. Eric Pierson

Since you were golfing for work, my sympathy level is considerably low. :poke:

10. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Good morning fella's. Beautiful fall day shaping up. Going to try and knock out the last of the outdoor chores that need done to get buttoned up for winter. Start with some Raven's Wing ( 112102 :toast: Berg) in the Sherlock Holmes followed with Escudo in the Lacewood Egg.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  11. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Just ask :)

Got 4 so far and have my eye on another ... the wife bagged me a Mastro De Paja for Christmass .. it's freakin awesome and I dont usually ever buy those kinds of pipes . It's already boxed and put up till December 25 .... I could cry just thinking about how freakin nice it is . I have a picture of it , which makes it so much more painful ... my wife is a sadist ... look at that pipe , man !

The Mastro

xmassmastro.jpg

I just finished off a bowl of Holiday Spirit as the first pipe of the day ..... which is odd for me not to smoke SWR in a rockcob or cob . I guess , just knowing I'm getting such an awesome pipe , is making me snobbish already :beck:

12. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Nah ! Easy :poke:
    [​IMG]
    that's your Dream for the night sorted :ngty:

13. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

She is still using arms and hands, just not in the traditional way. Its very impressive though.

14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

This gentleman can as he was born w/o arms.

[​IMG]

Matt Stutzman might be the only man in the world who shoots a bow with no arms. Stutzman, 28, was born without arms and learned how to do everything from drive a car to shoot a gun with his own two feet. Even as a little kid Stutzman had a gift for focusing his attention on a task and figuring out his own way to get it done. Now his focus has turned to archery and qualifying for the 2012 Paralympic games.

WalkinStick, psquared, YAPPG and 15 others like this.
  15. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

You will need a Smoking jacket and ASScot to go with that one.:poke:

Boswell burly in my Bullet-proof cob .45 apc.

16. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Impressive but I wonder which one will be in Erics Dreams though ?
    [​IMG]

17. ruffinogold

Yeah , it's a little scary . I might morph into a non OTC smokin , high grade straight grain pipe collectin , smoking jacket wearin and an anti Aromatic smoker ... jeez , I think I love myself already :xd:

18. Eric Pierson

I don't think I could do that. I would probably have to use my third leg and I think she could help with that.
    :drly:

19. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

20. ruffinogold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.