What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Enjoying a rather large bowlful of Carter Hall courtesy of Snake in my Molina churchwarden.

Morse, SidStavros, Thuber88 and 23 others like this.
  2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! Good melorning Snake. I'm Rocking the cob first thing again. More PS LTF! Of course, there's coffee to drink. When I got home last night, I stayed up to watch the Cards beat the Dodgers. I'm tired, but I don't care! Puff on PSFers!

Morse, Thuber88, Snake and 19 others like this.
  3. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Dinner was roast chicken, potato and sweet potato with a huge salad.

Desert is a MB VCF in a Comoy's Tradition.
    [​IMG]

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Melorning, Good Folk! Smoking HU Nashville County (thank you, Simmo!) in the Kaywoodie PSF POY. This tobacco might be the FVF of Burley blends. Really liking it.

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Good morning PSFer's. Well I was definitely comatose as I slid out from under the cover I looked back and the bed looked made! Slipped down for a short smoke of what was left in the Mizzou whilst downing PRM #1 and quickly refilled both the PRM and the Mizzou. The PRM with Bolivian, strong and black and the Mizzou with Tilbury, sadly the last bit from JimInks, thanks Jim and congrats on winning the bale of hay tobacco. :ccup::bing::booty:OBTW to the night crew, ABOUT DAMN TIME!!

6. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Change of pace................Started the day off with Navy Rolls in a quarter bend Peter Kent tomato circa 1970's with smooth finish and hot, black coffee riding shotgun. 67*f here in North Florida. Stormy is supposed to visit later in the week, but I have the irragation system up and going this morning.

7. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Just loaded the MM Egg with PS LTF. I'm taking on the days fuel while I write this. Next I'll to Produce Row and comence Walkabout. Puff on!

8. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Christmas Cheer 2012 in the modified Carey meer, with hot black coffee on the side.

9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Thanks to PipeSimmo, I have about half the population of HU-ville here singing to me. Right now I'm listening to Tillerman with the Squatch Lean Volcano. A kind of Va with chocolate and berry notes. The tin note on this stuff is kind of a birthday party in your nose - coconut and rum and chocolate. Awesome.

10. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Getting up at 4am is just silly.
    It's freezing out there you know.

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a Rekamepip Cob.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:xd:

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:ccup:

a pipe full of granger on the side

13. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    GH Rum Flake in a Cellini Slightly Bent Billiard with black coffee for my ride into work this morning.

Happy Smoking,
    Paul

Morse, User4408, YAPPG and 20 others like this.
  14. dBear

dBear Active Member

THANK you! :ohyh:

15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Continuing with this morning's HU theme, I'm firing up Dockworker in the Tom Howard pot dog as the sun rises. My thanks to PipeSimmo for turning me on to this blend!

16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up early again, so I'm smoking mid-1920s Half and Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. Suzy and Molly don't mind because they are getting some attention and some chicken and cheese.

Morse, User4408, YAPPG and 18 others like this.
  17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Heading out for walkabout Tsuge Tankard at the ready, SL500 Hooooooooooooooooooooo......................

Morse, User4408, YAPPG and 16 others like this.
  18. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Sir Walter Raleigh in the Brebbia Night (probably been a good six months or more since I smoked this pipe) with coffee on the side

19. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Villager Late Night in a Peterson ebony bulldog and drinking coffee from a cup.

20. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Good morning everyone! Have alittle bit extra time before work this morning so I loaded up my Black Rock Cob with some Frog Morton OTB. Nice lil' way to kick start this Tuesday. Feeling tired even though I went to bed alittle bit earlier. Maybe a lat fix is in order. Halfway through Roctoberfest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.