What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Escudo in my Rossi with the yellow stem. I'm sunk down low in my chair out on the balcony puffing away, deciding I'll make coffee and start work after this bowl. Late night last night and an early morning. But my daughter is at daycare and I have a day of hopefully enjoyable work ahead....at least I'm trying to convince myself of that.

2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Bowl No. 3 is a repeat of bowl No. 2. I just got back to the warehouse, where I will work in earnest for a while before I head out for deliveries. Puff on!

3. Eric

Eric Member

G.L. Pease Navigator in an American Tanshell Billiard

4. deyo67

deyo67 Member

Peter Stokkebye French Vanilla in a Comoy "MG" Half Bent Dublin

5. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Melorning, gents. Earlier I had so a Essence of Vermont in my Basil Meadows. Now I'm having Rum Flake in the Green Falcon and finishing up the pot of coffee. Got most of the day off. Have to go to a meeting at 5. Who the hell sets meetings for 5pm?

Lucky Duck, Morse, User4408 and 20 others like this.
  6. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Do you know where Mahogany Ridge is? That's where I hold 5 o'clock meetings.

7. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Starting off with some McClelland 5110 in a bent bulldog and some French press coffee. Transitioning to a new contract today so I'm all discombobulated...

8. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

No more than you do, Mr. W. ;)

Bosun Cut Plug in the clay.
    Too humid to fire up any
    briars at the mo.

Just finished jarring up
    two more pounds of Ennerdale,
    thanks to xrundog! 2006 vintage,
    no less! :th1:
    This makes 8 lbs. in the cellar.
    Think I need an even 10.
    :ohyh:

9. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Another nice rainy day here. I seriously love this weather. GH Dark Flake Scented in a Falcon is the pipe and tobacco combo for the day. I'm currently on the second bowl of that and the 5th cup of coffee.

10. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Penzance in a Comoy's naked root bulldog. Unfortunately, the coffee is gone. I have to get some work done today and then get ready for my parents visit this weekend.

11. Yossarian

Yossarian Member

MB Scottish in a Peretti Prince.

12. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

A steady rain here in Chicago. I sat out on the porch and fired up a bowl of MacB ODF in a cob. A strong black coffee as a sidecar.

13. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Taking advantage of the last warm days here o the north shore of Lake Ontario and working outside. Just commissions and small contracts this week. G H and co's Balkan Mixture in the bulldog and some French press on the side. [​IMG]

14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Peretti Peretti Peretti... everyone is smoking either one of their blends or in one of their pipes. After reading Mount Mandolins' hymn of praise, reading JimInks review at tobaccoreviews and seeing dBear smoking it too, I'm now extremely curious about this Park Square. I have to get my hands on that blend somehow...
    Until then, I'm enjoying the only Peretti blend I have, Peretti BPC from 2007 - thanks to MentorBV! :toast: - in a black rock cob - thanks to rekamepip! :toast:

15. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

I love your work. I think you should be required to post a drawing of each pipe and tobacco combination you smoke. I'm sure the mods will back me up on this.

16. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Concur. Let it be so.

17. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Thanks ShilohHollow and jpberg! I'm trying to do more pipe related art just for fun, pipe smoking is a hobby that very much lends itself to drawing! I'm trying to think of a cool way to do a series of drawings about pipe smoking...

18. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

On the front porch providing second hand smoke to the pure Ca air. Troost Slices folded and stuffed last night and charred for immediate gratification, in a GBD New Standard straight grain billiard. Good morning friends.

19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Thanks to JimInc. i am smoking some Tilbury in my Rock Cob

:puffy::puffy::puffy:

20. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Uhley's #303 in a Winslow pot. Seven lightbulbs to change. Time to get out the step latter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.