What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Don't marry it, Ming....or you'll only get to smoke it twice a month. :xd:

2. User5385

User5385 Member

Charter Hall in my Larocca Novo.

3. phinz

phinz Active Member

3 year, 9 month old Haddo's Delight in this.

[​IMG]

4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

C&D's Murphy's Mistake in a Falcon. Coke Zero in a can and several pinches of Hedges mixed with White Elephant in the nose.

5. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

After a very mentally and physically draining day at work--came home and decided that I would settle in as the dark clouds blew in a stiff northern breeze. as the evening wind settled and sun began to set--I loaded up my big Becker Morta Billiard with some Boswells North Woods Latakia. DAMN--I love Latakia on a chilly night--about 42 degrees F and a comfortable outdoor chair. OH YEAH---life is good--my blessings are many and things like my pipe smoking make for a super break away from life. Yes it was a Latakia night.:toast::bing::bing::th1:

6. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

A Permenent Ankle Biter of Absolutely Fabulous Taste sent me some tobacco that I Love! The only bad thing is that like an addict with his favorite drug I wouldn't smoke it because then I wouldn't have as much left! Along comes another Enabler from across the Ponfd with another stash of said tobacco so now I have enough that I can smoke some! Whew! How the O/C mind works! I know I am crazy now!
    Anyways, Bulwark Flake in a Falcon with an Algiers bowl and some Earl Grey tea.

Thanks my Reptilian Friend and OT!

7. phinz

phinz Active Member

Switched to some 1792, jarred the same day as the previously mentioned Haddo's Delight, still smoking in the same meer.

8. dbt13

dbt13 Sales Account

Tillbury in my newly finished DGE poker. (I put a light brown stain on it)

9. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Smoking some Ten Russians mixed with cigar cuttings (Bolivar and Upmann) in a JBarber B-line Rhodesian.
    This will probably not make the final cut for the November/December Tobacco of the Month thread.

But we want your input and involvement so check out that Subforum. Do it now. This is direct Democracy in effect people!

(*note: not really. Tony and Glenn are charge of that thread. I work for the Ministry of Propaganda)

10. Kayla

Kayla Active Member

The weather is turning even here in Georgia. With a fire in the fireplace and me nearby to vent the smoke I enjoyed some Peter Heinrich's Dark Strong in my Peterson 303. Thanks to who it was again who mentioned it on the Forum. I ordered another can from 4 Noggins while smoking it. Turns out it was their last can!
    Tonight I smoked an oldie while watching a quarter or 2 of the Tampa Bay-Carolina game. I found an opened can of 2006 McClelland Christmas Cheer. It has held up pretty good in the can with that plastic lid. It is still moist and even rubbed out was hard to keep lit at first. It's improved over the years and lost some of the heavy bite and somewhat pumpkin flavor. Very sweet at the end. Left a nice flavor in the mouth long after smoking.
    Nite all.

11. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Is that a bob marley figurehead?

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Cards lead the Red Sox 1-0 in the :dkn:. Thanks to Artistik, I am smoking Virginia Woods in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince. Tasty stuff... and no ketchup smell or taste either!

13. phinz

phinz Active Member

No. It's Pan. You can see his horns if you look closely, just above his ear.

14. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Relaxing with some ODF in a castello. Good lord this stuff is great!

15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Peretti's Midnight in another Falcon. Another Coke zero in a can.

16. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Royal yacht in bent MM diplomat. Third pipe I've smoked this in. Best of the three yet

17. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hold on. Picture didn't come out as hoped. Will repost in a second. It will be worth the wait, I promise. :D

18. briarbob

briarbob Member

19. briarbob

briarbob Member

From Bonnie Amos, First Lady of the U.S. Marine Corps, who probably knows a bit more about the situation than Rupert Murdoch: "I'd like to address some questions I have been getting: the President in no way, shape or form directed the Marine Corps to change our uniform cover. We are looking for a new cover for our female Marines for one overriding reason: the former manufacturer went out of business. The Marine Corps has zero intention of changing the male cover."

20. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

ODF in a Balleby blowfish, along with some Buffalo Trace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.