What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Well, I've finished the Royal Yacht. Now I'm DGTing some Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in my MM Spool that I started yesterday morning. I've read my way through page 224. Keep smoking, I'll catch up!

2. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking Loosiana Red in the Kaywoodie PSF POY 2013. Down to the last of the coffee, which is about right.

3. highstump

highstump Active Member

Same here, but its only 10:05 so I'm leaning towards making another pot.

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Suzy and Molly were ready for me to get up and feed them, which I did. Molly's happy now and off relaxing somewhere in the house while Suzy's insisting on attention. She'll get it, too. I'm half way through smoking this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front. Simply Orange is my drink.

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Mrs Wicker was roasting Pork Loin on a bed of sliced Bramley apple so I put some Grant's on a block of the latest Teddy's York-Shire Tobacco and wrapped it in foil and popped it in the oven :blah: but it'll make every thing taste of Pipe Tobacco :drly: Yummy ! was the Wrong answer[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I went back to the Processing front room and the other BBB Bulldog
    [​IMG]

6. JimInks

I'm smoking the last of this trade sample I got from Flatbush Paul: McCranie's Red Ribbon 1983 in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin. It was great, and I appreciate the opportunity to smoke this wonderful tobacco. It's the smoothest red Virginia I've ever smoked.

7. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

My Rekamepip Wizard stone pipe ! Wessex Dark Flake :drly:

8. highstump

highstump Active Member

Same Pete...same CC 02...new coffee. :ccup:

9. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

After packing some Elizabethan Mixture earlier, I'm now loaded up with some BCP, here's to a lazy evening before the rigours of the week begin.

10. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

BTW, Wicker, your roast looks stunning, I can almost smell it from here. In a perfect world, maybe we'd all eat at Chez Wicker.

11. kb7get

kb7get Member

1980's Half&Half in a cob while watching "Wicker man" presents..
    [​IMG]

12. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Sitting in my local b&m having a pipe of Pelican (just got a new tin) in my Nording which I also bought at this shop. It's nice to smoke inside for a change! Now time to get some work done.

Actually, the Pelican isn't new. Someone bought it and then decided they didn't like it after one bowl and the owner knew I wanted more so I got a little discount. Not bad. Used tastes just as good as new!

13. JimInks

I'm getting my latakia fix in early today. The craving overtakes me!! HH Vintage Syrian in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Doing some research and listening to the MLB talk on the XM. Going outside to smoke on this cool Autumn day.

14. tdog

tdog Member

first smoke today was bagpipers in the polo second was Peterson Irish oak in Peterson Dublin

15. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Burley & Bright in
    the apple for last
    break. Listening
    to some Ozrics.

16. highstump

highstump Active Member

I really did it now, my coffee and my smokes are out of sync. Now I have the old coffee but changed up the pipe and tobacco. This could be bad...I mean matter/anti-matter BAD!
    So here it is, old coffee with Edgeworth RR'd in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft. :eek:

17. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Sipping some Golden Monkey tea while smoking McC#2015 in a small BBB.

18. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

McClelland #24 (2004) in a BST Bent Rhodesian.

19. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

I love Jeeves and Wooster. I grew up watching that with my parents. I also really enjoy the Blackadder series. Hugh Laurie, Stephen Fry, and Rowan Atkinson at their finest.

20. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Loading up the MM Hardwood with Golden Extra (man, I'm racing through this stuff) while waiting patiently for some more coffee to brew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.