1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

and I know Bernard Leering want's to know where Tonka Beans come from
    BernardLerring said:
    Seeing the day out with some 1792 again. This stuff does raise the following questions: What is a tonquin bean? Has anyone ever tasted a tonquin bean? Does a tonquin bean taste like 1792 flake?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

3. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Middletons Cherry Blend in the MM Legend

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

I'm smoking a Falcon in the Rekamepip Sinphony II Blend-- wait a minute, that's the other way around. Sorry. Happy bidet B'day, Berg! The coffee is doing its morning thing. That might be the other way around too.

5. HazyDat620

HazyDat620 Member

First dusting of snow of the winter with some high winds in the middle of the night that knocked down two trees in the neighbors yard. I was awake for the one that was closest to the house, there is a eerie feeling you get in the middle of night after hearing a tree fall, and feeling the roots pop while you lay in bed, knowing theres so many big tree around your house. Woke up early to see the carnage, and the power goes out for about a half hour. Loading up some Embarcadero in the Kirsten and gonna watch the trees sway back and forth in the back yard.

6. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Good afternoon, and
    happy birthday Berg!
    Golden Extra is burning
    in an old hunter Genoa.

7. highstump

highstump Active Member

Speaking as one who has only been out of Oregon 3 times (the longest trip was to Maine), I can only say "poor boo". :whis:

Now, on to Wicker Man. Suffice to say that I now have to find a :poop: load more hogs. (Thank you very much.) :doh:

After digging through the pipe and tobacco warehouse, I wound up with some Kingfisher and it is burning quite nicely in a smallish Stanwell Classic. :puffy:

8. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Hanging out with the pumpkins and having some McC's Dark English Full in the Brigham rusticated apple.
    [​IMG]

9. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

It's overcast, but a pretty nice fall day. Sitting out front with some IF in my devils anse.

Edit: it was a nice day till the neighbours lawn guys showed up and ruined the silence. Oh well.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  10. highstump

highstump Active Member

I have a few tins of IF put away and with the change in weather I need to crack into one. Thanks for the reminder.

11. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fall is good lat smoking. :toast: Berg.

Edit...Happy Birthday Jon.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  12. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

I've been sitting on a tin of OI for a little while looking for the right time to crack it. That time may be soon.

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Been talking on the phone for a while as I smoked Academy in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker. Going for my next smoke and drink now as I catch up on this thread.

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm lighting up a bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish. A can of 7-Up is my drink. Lots to do today, and there are plans to make, too. I expect a really good day ahead. So do Suzy and Molly, because they are telling me it's time to feed them again. Well, they deserve a good day, too! See ya later!

Happy b-day to the Berg!

15. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Pardon my absence of late folks. Hella busy with uni and work lately. Hyde Park in a Barling Dublin

16. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

We'll let it slide this time, don't let it happen again :ohyh:

17. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Only 45 pages behind, hmm, I should catch up sometime this week:xd:
    Meanwhile its Berkshire with the Viking Author.
    Carry On:bing:

18. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Back on the porch spreading some smoke love around the neighborhood. Now smoking McC 5100 in an Edwards flame grain Canadian, which has become a wonderful Va blend smoker.

19. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

I left the sample of Academy you gave me in the room where I was watching FSU football Saturday. I will have to go fetch it this evening for an after supper smoke. I really like that blend alot.

20. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Post lunch smoke of the day is Dominican glory maduro in my larsen in the truck. Partly cloudy is looking more mostly cloudy. Once I finish this bowl, I plan on working out a plan for spending half my working hours in a tree over the next week or so. The rut has started and my odds of getting a deer are small at my desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.