What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GANDALF WHITE

GANDALF WHITE Member

Yesterday i was smoking a vitamin N bomb TAMBOLAKA from Indoesia in my Luiggi Viprati Fiamatta Freehand pipe, a VERY strong tasty tobacco, i found some chocolate,hazellnuts, leather some spice and loquorice on it, be adviced this bacy kicks like a punch on the balls, i like full flavor and strong tobaccos.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Best regards

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Going to run a couple of errands and then get back to work. I'm not going alone though, because I'm taking with me Man's Best Friend in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Smooth Poker.

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Yep, Tambo is Very strong tobacco to be approached with some caution. I loved my first sample, in spite of the smell of the tobacco but the second sample was crappy. Literally crappy in that the barn yard came through in the smoke. Unpleasant. I much prefer strong tobaccos but taste is important too. :)

Starting the day with Wessex burley slice in a Grabow (thanks mayor) , with a mighty mug of Sumatra. Trying to find the wife's camera so I can take pics of the dead witch on the telephone pole just outside my man cave window. Some one went to a lot of trouble to create and hang this life sized witch ten feet above the street.

Happy B'Day Mr. Berg.

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I'm going home with GH Kendal Mixture again, this time in a Sav Roma Billiard with ice tea.

5. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

Mac Baren: "London Burley Blend" in a Pipex K21 pipe.

6. dBear

dBear Active Member

Got McC Red Cake going in the Rekamepip Rock Cob. It's so darned cold here, I had to brew up an after-work pot of coffee. This winter, I think I'll develop the habit of hot chocolate instead.

7. dBear

dBear Active Member

Are those Sultanas? :xd:

8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Hey your sharp :appl: nothing much get's past dBear :ohyh:

[​IMG]

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Got a package from Sutliff today with old favorites of mine, and a new to me blend in a pouch. So, this is my first go at smoking Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021. Ribbon cut red Virginia, Turkish, Burly, latakia, and perique. I suspect I'll be liking this one. A can of Mountain Dew is my drink.

10. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Back from errands. Bought a Carhartt winter coat for this winter. It's very warm. I think it was a good purchase.

Heading out for a bowl of G H and Co's Balkan Mixture in the Sasieni panelled billiard.

11. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Duplicate post

12. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

:popc:

13. Eric

Eric Member

Stratford in an American Bent Tanshell

14. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hi,

Busy Monday at work, now rectified with a Castello full of Dark Flake, and a drink out of The World's Most Refreshing Can.

15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

A most uninspiring day as I'm feeling offish and have had a few cobs with some mainstay tobacco's with gallons of PRM's, now hoping to break the funk by spiriting myself to smoke some Federal Tobacconist Dark Navy Flake in the Dunhill Shell Quaint Cutty.

[​IMG]

16. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

Smoking some nightcap and listening to the Velvet Underground in homage to Lou Reed :(

17. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good afternoon, Good people. A little chilly today so some latakia is in order. C. Fairmorn Lancers' Slices in a Brebbia bent apple. Just noticed it is past 5:pm here, so a Yuengling Lager is in order. Yea:banana:!

18. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Pelican in the amphora in a little park on the way home. Once I get there won't have time to smoke till the evening. Better than taking a pit stop at the bar, right?

19. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Smoking Margate in the GBD Prehistoric pot, it smokes so cool and tasty in this pipe.

20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

burley in pipestone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.