What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Good Friday morning all and Happy Birthday Dbear. Smoking Old Gowrie in the MM Diplomat, I must remain loyal to the two guys that served me so well while in Holland. Going to continue with the VaPers today and enjoy the experience thanks to Berg. May try one of the English blends tonight after dinner.

2. tdog

tdog Member

Happy birthday dbear. have a great day enjoy

mecompco, Lucky Duck, Morse and 12 others like this.
  3. dBear

dBear Active Member

I see by the candles that I'm coming of age. Good thing! :ngty:

Thuber88, mecompco, YAPPG and 14 others like this.
  4. dBear

dBear Active Member

I thank everyone for their kind wishes on this, my hundred-and-eleventieth birthday...

Truth of the matter is, this is my real PSF birthday awarded to me by Rekamepip. My actual boring old birthday is sometime or other in February.

5. dBear

dBear Active Member

I'm glad my UK family is getting to share in the cake! But I'm not sharing this one...

[​IMG]

6. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Looks like we All get to enjoy Dbears' birthday! Happy Birthday! :hbang:

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Happy Birthday dBear....... sorry about no candles but there was only enough $'s in the cookie jar for some pie! [​IMG]

Got up late, took nearly 3 PRM to bring me to a mild stupor then I had a small bowl of Club Blend in the blue and white Forever Stemmed Diplomat, followed by 2 more strong and black PRM's. Took a shower then had a bowl of RockCob Blend July 1st Run in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob, etc. etc. off the the Neurologist for my appt then back home and got Levi out for Walkabout where I smoked some Scottish Flakes in the Tsuge Tankard, listened to tunes to and from in the SL500 and then home to mix up half the lobster I cooked last night into lobster rolls with Kettle Chips on the side, now smoking Telegraph Hill from 2005 thanks to FlatbushPaul, happy afternoon PSFer's.......... :ccup:

8. dBear

dBear Active Member

With y'all's support, I seem to be throwing one hell of a party! :toast::drunk::buds:

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A few minutes ago, I finished smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin. Now, I'm almost finished with lunch, and planning my next smoke.

10. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Now that I am totally confused as to what the heck birthday dBear is celebrating I think I'll just have a smoke. Bob's Square Cut in a Sav Roma Billiard that was just meant for that Lakeland Essence. I'm havin' some fresh brewed Earl Grey ice tea with those little floaty icebergs in it. You know the drill, the proper temperature and all that.

11. JimInks

It's a secret! ;):p::D:cool::rolleyes::msty:

Thuber88, mecompco, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
  12. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

I suspected as much. PSF birthdays come with presents you can use.

13. JimInks

DBear is the exception to the rule. :booty:He even lets people walk on his lawn. :beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes::beyes: Heretic!

Thuber88, mecompco, Morse and 9 others like this.
  14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Don't be confused I gave him pie for his UnBirthday since he's an Aquarius and one day short of being a Pisces ;).

Thuber88, mecompco, Morse and 11 others like this.
  15. JimInks

Since we are celebrating DBear's faux birthday, I'm offering him a piece of pie. Happy birthday, Mssr. Bear.

Thuber88, mecompco, Morse and 10 others like this.
  16. JimInks

I forgot to mention that the Pirates lead the Cardinals 1-0 after one inning. I'm smoking MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Rinaldo Straight Grain egg. I haven't smoked this pipe in a long time and thought this was a good opportunity. A bottle of Pepsi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

17. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Pheasant hunting was a total bust this morning. It poured the whole time, the fields were busy with other hunters, and my buddy's dog was feeling sick. Smoked a recuperative bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in the MM Hardwood on the drive back home.

Now finishing up the rest of the Altadis Vanilla Maple in the Dr. G. Riviera from last night.

18. JKenP

JKenP Member

What state is open for Pheasants? I think the only uplands that might be open around here is Woodcock.

mecompco, Morse, YAPPG and 5 others like this.
  19. phinz

phinz Active Member

Stokkebye Proper English in a La Rocca Donna. Rewriting in full effect. Dark Wave in the background, desk cleaned except for water, manuscript, pipe supplies and the Buddha.

Lucky Duck, mecompco, Morse and 13 others like this.
  20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Tilbury in the Ben Wade billiard. Third steeping of the tea I had this morning.

Lucky Duck, mecompco, Morse and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.