1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

Not a bowl but a glass. May the angels sing her to her rest.

2. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Just finished a bowl of Bayou Night, lovely, in the MM Diplomat with blue and white Forever Stem, PRM #4 at my side..... still reading

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Finally done working for the day. I'm now smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot. I just fed Suzy and Molly some trout and cheese, and will play "catch the ear plugs" with them. I discovered Molly's little trick to get me to play. She comes into the studio, jumps on a chair and starts meowing very plaintively. When she's hungry, she generally starts rubbing against my leg and meows. Of all the games, "catch the ear plug" is her favorite. Molly can jump and move faster than any cat I've ever seen. Suzy's put on some weight and isn't as fast or energetic as Molly, but she likes to play the game, too.

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking McC Dark Star (thanks, Rekamepip!) in the Falconwarden. I need to start easing into some work today so I don't have to work so hard tomorrow. I wish sunrise was a little closer, because I'm really ready to hit the coffee hard.

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

My last smoke before sleep is Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker. This is the last of the Country Estate blend Sutliff sent me to review, which I did in this thread: http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/jims-sutliff-private-stock-reviews.31355/ As for the pipe, hhhmmm.... now, I wonder just who made that wonderful pipe? They say he's a rather dusty fellow who likes whiskey blend tobaccos and some other ones, too. Oh well, maybe Rekamepip's name will occur to me later, and I'll post it when I remember that Rekamepip is his name.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  6. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

My sincerely condolences my friend,it's a very tough situation for a Greek.In cases like this we would even open our pc to write anything,i admire your courage. Two bowls of Captain Black Gold for her,be healthy and strong to remember her as she was in good times. [​IMG]

7. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Good morning ladies & gents~

This morning w. the coffee, I had not one but 2 cobs of H&H Classic Burley Kake. I was really enjoying it today~

My Sox are headed to Tampa Bay hopefully to finish what they started w. them~
    Navy smashed Air Force 28:10 today....Looking forward to the 1st Saturday in December ;)
    My Patriots will be playing the Cinncinatti Bengals......looks to be the end of a perfect sports week
    All Blacks beat the Springboks, the Wallabies beat the Pumas @ Argentina

Have a good morning all!!!

8. dBear

dBear Active Member

Now I've got Peretti's Ebony going in a Rekamepip (hint, hint, JimInks) bark rusticated walnut cone. Since I haven't started work yet, I intend to do so at this time.

9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

10. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Good morning, still on the Capstan - and it's even better in the Sevket meer! (but what isn't?)
    OT
    [​IMG]

11. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Good Sunday morning! Starting the day with half a flake on nicely aged Capstan blue in the Paykoc meer.

12. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finishing up a couple of open baggies by letting Dark Star (thanks, Rekamepip!) sit on top of Black House (thanks, WalkinStick!) in the black Rock Cob on this first Sunday of ROCKtober.

13. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

I got this pipe a while back for the Bear, there's been a couple of past photo's with it :old:
    [​IMG]
    but I've never done a post on it :msty: so here goes
    [​IMG]
    I originaly got it for a prop for the Bear but it's a suprisingly good smoker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it's a Lloyds Compact genuine Briar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and the Bear want's it back
    [​IMG]

14. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

The last of the Hamborger Veermaster in a Blakemar prince.

[​IMG]

15. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

There's not much to tell... was just a party... I can't remember anything and now my head hurts, so I guess it was AWESOME. :beck:
    (A gentleman never tells)
    You my friend have a very good eye.

Good morning all, today I'm gonna drink gallons of coffee, got some Haddo's Delight going in a rekamepip black rob right now.
    ROCKTOBERFEST! :punk:ROCK ON!

16. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

:rolleyes::xd:

17. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

Steady Danny! - at this rate photobucket will start charging again! :rolleyes:

18. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Smoking c&d crooner in my Roma looking out at what is supposed to be an all day rain. Oh, what to do. Oh yeah, watch football all day. Woohoo. We will see how long the the wife is ok with this plan. Go lions.

19. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Samovar, in a blasted bent Dublin.

20. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

cheers :toast: Old :wch: Ted :poke: I've joined a couple of other free photo hosting sites and spred the load :ngty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.