What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Hope you are doing better !

2. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Gray and dreary morning outside. Golden Extra in the MM Patriot with a large mug of Cafe Bustelo to keep me warm.

3. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Starting he day with Old Gowrie in the MM Diplomat. Another hot day here in SoCal, so going to wait for the evening cool down to continue my trial of English Blends, I may be a bit of an old softie for those Lat blends, time will tell.

4. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! A happy Sunday to all. Not much time now, I'll catch up later. I'm smoking Mac Baron Virginia No. 1 from October of 2008 in my MM Diplomat. Black coffee to drink. Puff on!

5. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

On my front porch with baileys front porch in my dry Oscar 412 still grey but a short break in rain. In fall of 1991 I was in my fifth year of college and I had the pleasure of watching lions win at lambeau field. From that day forward 23 years I have yet to see such a thing. Getting fired up for the game.

6. JKenP

JKenP Member

Keep your stick on the ice from here on out.

7. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good mornin' folks. Thanks for shoring me up yesterday. It meant a great deal. Today, I'm part of the Great Lakes Drizzle, fortifying myself with 5Bros./CH mix in a cob with a pointy hardwood bottom. French roast my constant companion. Good Sunday to all.

8. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hi,

So, somebody had Bannard make a pipe for me, for no good reason, so I'm breaking it in using the jpberg method - cram it full of flake so you can hardly get a draw, light it with a torch lighter, and puff until the pipe gets so hot you can't hold on to it. Repeat 6 times/day x 2 days.

Here is a not too good photo.

[​IMG]

9. user3221

user3221 Active Member

cat1.jpg cat2.jpg

10. scopawl

scopawl Member

Squadron Leader in my Lakeland ghosted MM Hardwood. Interesting flavours I was getting...

11. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

12. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

I guess it looks alright. I mean, for an ugly BST and all.

13. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

MCB in a grabow royal duke. Good morning psf!

14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good morning all, Happy Sunday. Next to last bowl of some Penzance, from the box pass sample, in the Roctober cob. Pg tips tea to take the chill off this cool and damp morning. Still beautiful morning.

15. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Now do you have to replace all that you smoke from the box pass samples before sending it to the next person?
    and what if you can't find/replace/or buy all of the tobacco that you just smoked
    what happens then???

16. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having some SP Whiskey Blend in the Rusty Rhodes with more coffee. Nice Sunday and enjoying the day! Stay smoky, all!

17. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

In the middle of the night, you will be paid a visit from the Tobacco Sumo Wrestler. No one has ever been the same afterward.

18. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

I've got some coffee and I just lit up some Amphora Original in the Bullit Proof Legend. Life is good :D

19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

No, you just add something to the box of like value or portion size. I took out sever 2 bowl samples and put in around 10+ oz of tobacco I had.

20. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The look Molly gives when she's being pitiful is much worse than that, buddy! She acts like her whole world will end if I don't spend some time with her. But, if I pick her up, she wants down. Molly's not crazy about being held, whereas Suzy is an attention sponge who likes being held. But Molly's figured out how to wrap us around her paws, and if I could hypnotize her into not being so sorrowful when she wants attention, I would! I'd get more sleep that way, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.