1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Beautiful Fall day here in my part of Texas. Cool temps and bluebird skies all day. Opened a new tin of C&D Autumn Evening and enjoyed it in my Savinelli Dry System 2320. Some Troubadour Bourbon on the side.
    [​IMG]

2. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Good Evening Ladies & Gents,

In continuing with my GH binge, it's Kendal Mixture #7 in a Davorin Morta Billiard with ice tea on the side. Yeah, there's little floaty icebergs in it and yes it's the proper temperature, yadda, yadda, yadda! Sheesh!

3. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

G H Balkan Mixture in a Brigham billiard with a mug of Twinings Earl Grey. Last of the evening. Have a good night all!

4. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

final smoke of the night, to colour up Rekamepip's Briar, some more
    [​IMG]

while the Bear "Hacks into" one of Rekamepip's Dreams :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rock On - it's only a Pipe Dream
    have a Good Night All

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  5. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Cardinals won today and I had a super stressful day at work. Unwinding with some scottish cake in the Sav second while reading "Last of the Old Duck Hunters by Gordan MacQuarrie. 60 degrees this evening and enjoying some Schlafly Pumpkin Ale

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Red Sox have a 3-0 lead over the Rays in the :dkn:, but now that I posted the score, the Ray will probably score a couple of runs. That seems to happens quite a bit. In fact, as I typed that comment, Evan Longoria hit a three run homer, so the Rays tied the Sox 3-3. I'm half way through this bowl of Bosphrous Cruise in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Unlike our friend from Flatbush, I have the proper respect for the floaty li'l icebergs that inhabit this glass of ice tea. At least Paul is doing it right, so no egg for him! :p:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    TedVig, mecompco, User4408 and 18 others like this.
  7. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Some Carter Hall in a Doug Erwin Bent Lacewood Egg. Just following the manufacturers break in procedure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the tinfoil in the Brown Flake, psquared?

I'm about to light up some Condor Long Cut. And study. It's going to be a busy week.

9. JimInks

Sox and Rays are tied 3-3 in the 7th. I'm going to switch away to the Dodgers and Braves game in a minute because the Sox may have Ortiz, and the Rays may have Longoria, but the Dodgers have Vin Scully. I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. And have a fresh glass of ice water chilled to the proper temperature with refugee icebergs from Brooklyn. The Saint Bernard was kind enough to get them for me just so I could razz Sir Flat of Bush some more! :byg:

10. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

So far, I've had 2 bowls. Both smaller gauge pipes. Interesting stuff. It's like club blend with a pinch of latakia...

11. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Nice cool evening, back to the English blends. Dunhill MM 965 in the GBD New Standard billiard that I am dedicating to English blends, all thanks to Berg "the rotter."

12. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Walnut flake in a 1960 Tanshell - Tetleys in a 1991 mug. :puffy:

[​IMG]

13. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

ODF in a Falcon with a glass of iced tea before bed.

14. phinz

phinz Active Member

Anni Kake in a Savory's Argyll poker. Side of Anderson Valley Bourbon Barrel Stout. Styx Paradise Theatre on iTunes. Rewriting in full effect again.

15. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

Dunhill NC in a peterson

16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Briar Fox in the Barling Canadian. Ice cold Coke Zero straight from the can, because I can!

17. JimInks

Didn't know you could Can Can. I thought you were more of a Jitterbugger! :xd:

I'm working, so I'm listing this a few minutes early: Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large. Rays lead the Red Sox 4-3 in the 9th, and the Dodgers lead the Braves 1-0 in the 2nd.

18. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

I started out with some Elizabethan Mixture in the Brebbia Golden Extra and now I'm working on some C&D Burley Flake #3 in the Bullit Proof Diplomat. It's chilly out tonight!

[​IMG]

19. koaks

koaks Member

Just finished a bowl of Rocky Mountain High I acquired 2 oz of from Cigar & Tobacco World in Denver. Wonderful aromatic blend. Just the thing for unwinding after a crazy day at work.

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

It's hard telling what all I can do. I even surprise myself at times. :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.