1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

That is a fantastic song.

Thuber88, Morse, mecompco and 12 others like this.
  2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

If SWR in a cob is good enough for Mentor BV, then I'll join him: 1980s Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob. Almost done with work.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 20 others like this.
  3. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Title: Blonde woman vs Bed Sheet

:laff:

Solani Golden Blend 779 English Luxury.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 22 others like this.
  4. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Good morning! Starting the day with Peterson's CC in the Pete 305, drinking black coffee. Nice to have power in the morning. Got the pouch loaded with CH for drive time. Have a great day all!

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 22 others like this.
  5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Work is finally done. Weird thing happened when I sat down to fill a bowl for my last smoke before sleep. I opened up the tub of Angler's Dream. The tobacco is in a baggie (that's how P&C packages it) inside the tub. For those who don't know, this tobacco has a strong aroma of cinnamon, honey and burley, which I find wonderful. Suzy was sitting next to me as I was codger scooping a bowl. She must have liked the smell, too, because when I turned to get my box of matches, Suzy stuck her head in the baggie to sniff the tobacco. I pulled her head out and luckily she had no tobacco on her face. But then she started licking the baggie. Now, she's sniffing the smoke. I've never seen her do that before. I had noticed a while back that Molly liked the smell of Old Companion, because she'd hang around more when I 'd smoke a bowl of it. Pipe smoking cats blowing smoke rings!! What a freakin' concept!!!!

Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark. At least I know Suzy can't poke her head into this pipe bowl!

Thuber88, Morse, Smokey and 24 others like this.
  6. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

HH Vintage Syrian, in a bent and blasted freehand.

Thuber88, Morse, Smokey and 19 others like this.
  7. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! A lot of catching up to do after a long day yesterday. 9 pages! You guys sure smoke a lot. I'm smoking Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake in my DGE Briar Nose-warmer. Drinking Black coffee. Almost time to go to work. Puff on PSFers!

Thuber88, Morse, YAPPG and 22 others like this.
  8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thuber88, Morse, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

10. craig

craig Active Member

In the mood for a cigar today so sat outside at the coffee shop enjoying a henri wintermans slim they aint no dunhill but gorgeous smoke and beautiful flavours when you take your time with it

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 18 others like this.
  11. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Middletons Walnut / MM Diplomat. Watching the...clouds today.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 21 others like this.
  12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Velvet in pipe
    coffee in cup

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  13. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

CC in a bent Pete Aran.

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finishing up the Black Rock Cob of HU Edward G (thanks, Simmo!) that got me caught up on the thread. 'Bout to brew some coffee to watch the sunrise with. Then it'll have to be getting to work for the day.

15. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Another weird morning............I had a rider again this morning so no pipe on the way in. Before leaving the house this morning, I loaded the Savinelli Tris with a wide bowl full of Man's Best Fiend to smoke early at work. I am determined to get in that second pipe of MBF. So, I went outside about 7 am with coffee in hand. The teperature read 66*f which is perfect latakia weather, but the wind was up to a steady 15mph. The smoking area at work is covered but wide open on all four sides. No wind break. So I had a vapor instead. Miss Daisy packed some left over fried bacon strips she did not use in yeaterday's baked beans in my lunch today, so I dumped the MBF in the empty zip lock to preserve it until I get a chance to fire it up later. MBF bacon flavored............wonder how that will be. Oh, the smoking area is having a divider placed down the middle soon. It will divide the tobacco smokers from the vapers. Maybe I should tell them I'm a pipe smoker and I need a wind break area to smoke my pipe when it is windy outside LOL.

Stick - Congratulations on 2000, "stick" with it Stick!

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 20 others like this.
  16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

LOL - this is Martina Hill, I know her - she's married to a good friend of mine - currently the funniest and most popular German comedy actress.
    I love her! ... don't tell my buddy.

Just came home from the dentist and got a professional tooth cleaning, time to dirty 'em up again!
    Motzek Curly Mixture in the black rock cob because it's the month of the stone! ROCK ON PSF! :hbang:

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 21 others like this.
  17. dBear

dBear Active Member

18. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Is she related to Benny Hill?

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Both those Martina Hill clips are just masterpieces of physical comedy. Top notch funny!

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  20. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

yeah, she's awesome - her show called "Knallerfrauen" means loosely translated BADASSWOMEN.

memo to Hofnar: Nope. Pretty common name in Germany as well...

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.