1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Peterson´s Old Dublin in my Pete Aran 15. Scotch. On my balcony. It´s a mild october evening.

2. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Got my mail :th1: Good lord man. That's a lot of snuff. I haven't tried any of these either, other than the Dholakia White. I'm trying to talk a buddy into coming over and doing a pile, since he's never tried it before. Thanks! :byg:

3. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I have been stumped all day wondering what to smoke. I've ran the name of numerous blends through my head thinking, nope...not what I want.

Reading Jim's reviews on the Mac Baren blends inspired me to find my small jar of Roll Cake and give it a go. I'll smoke it in a Stanwell second pipe. Royal Danish.

And since it's cooling off at night up here in the great white north, something spicy and smokey tonight. Balkan Sasieni in a Ben Wade Chesham 3/4 bent straight grain Dublin.

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finished Nutty Professor in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank. I've been doing various things, and am about to settle down to have another smoke before starting work.

5. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

Another bowl of Samuel Gawith Kendal Cream Flake in the Falcon Extra straight billiard.

6. tdog

tdog Member

Sat in the garage this afternoon and smoked some bagpipers dream in the Mr brog

7. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

Darling
    Yes my dear
    Aren't those Redheads matches fit perfect with my colour's hair?
    Awe, of course my dear
    Oh thank you darling.

[​IMG]

Pipe Shop English mixture.

8. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

hey pfsers long time... busy end of summer.... im currently alternating between these two petersons i just acquired for $40... yes you read it right $40.00! sadly i only have my prince albert with me but im heading strait to the store to get something finer:byg:[​IMG]

9. JimInks

I'm half way through smoking MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. This is the last of the tin Sutliff sent me to review. I've enjoyed it more than I had expected, especially considering my long history with one version or another of tobacco blends sporting the same name. Gives me a lot to think about.

10. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

he said he would give them to me for 25 but i said let me give you 40... i kinda still feel like i owe him something.... does anyone know anything about the petersons 69 or 69 supreme?

11. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Afternoon, fellows.

Bayou Morning in a Tinsky poker.

12. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Quick bowl of Sugar Barrel in a Rock Cob before I put my big boy clothes on and take my wife to an event.

13. SmokingRhino

SmokingRhino Member

No smokes for a few days due to illness. Back now though with a BB-line poker full of Smoke-King Britannia!

14. JimInks

I'm about to light up a bowl of Capstan Gold Flake in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Working and drinking a can of Mountain Dew.

15. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Smoking Dunhill Flake in Jenn's Zulu. Had some CH mixed with Cumberland Twist in the Pat on the drive home.

16. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

Back from a crap day at work, thanks to a complete and utter prat of a (thankfully temporary) boss, I'm now relaxing with a mug of coffee and Rattray's 'Brown Clunee' in an Invicta bent egg.

[​IMG]

[Edit] When did my cap grow Micky Mouse ears?

17. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Just lit-up some Mac Baren navy flake in my Savinelli Spill-dog.

18. dBear

dBear Active Member

May all prats fall upon themselves. :bing:

Smoking Peretti Oxford Flake in the Stout Sasquatch Volcano. Generic cola on the side. Work is done and bedtime is soon.

19. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day at work. Mine was pretty good--my psycho boss had some "splainin' to do" to the Big Boss. Always nice to see her brought down a peg or two. :cool:

20. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

Good! Mine is likely to be in the same position soon: he knows the technical aspects of the job inside out, but his inter-personal skills are zero: he gets people's backs up without even trying. However, the workers are revolting, and I suspect he'll be re-joining us soon - he was only made up to guvnor recently. Still - only four weeks to go, then we get our usual lovely (and gorgeous - not ideal to fancy your boss summat rotten, but there it is) lady boss back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.