1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User4408

User4408 Active Member

You Mainers have made significant contributions to duct-tape technology ... no doubt about it. But it's the Canadians who clearly dominate this field:

Dark Twist in a straight MM Pride ...

2. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Hamborger Veermaster to help my Pirates along! This is the big one!

3. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Golden Extra in the Dr. G. Cardinal billiard.

4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:ohyh::th1:

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Just finishing up a bowl of McClellands Navy Cav

and liking it !

:sh:

6. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Esoterica's Margate in an Edwards 2 Straight Pot, this blend smokes so cool in a nice wide bowl and the flavors are simply wonderful. I will be dedicating this pipe to English blends along with my GBD Prehistoric Pot. I won't even try to describe the flavors, I am too much of a novice to properly discern what they might be, all I know is that it sure is pleasant and has no bite. Thanks Berg.

7. Morse

Morse Active Member

Evening PSF. Tonight its GH Coconut Twist in a Kaywoodie 45C Super Grain Dublin. This is the smallest bowl I own - good idea since twists are 2-3 times manlier than I am. Screwdriver on the side as a wingman ;)

8. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

is Wicker gone?
    so let me ask you: what's creepier, having one's fingers in Black Leather Gloves, or preserving them in formaldehyde...:bag::msty:

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Last pipe of the night is my vintage Comoy Sandblast Pot group size 2 with Latakia Flake, love this little smoker. Well it's a 7:30 date with ivIG so I guess I better yodel say good night to all in PSF Land and that grand lady of wherever she is, Mrs. Calabash, see you when I see you, Rock those Rock Cobs people! Sheets, make room for Tess Gerritson's as Vanish is tonight's read. :old:

10. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

STRANG!
    lol

Christmas Cookie (2010) in my Jobey Fawn, the pipe that started it all.

*It's good to be safe from the wrath of Wicker Man's Photoshop.

11. User4408

User4408 Active Member

:xd:

You're too much, Simmo! You really are.

LBF in a Le Nuvole ...

12. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Smoked a bowl of MacB Dark Twist in my 07 St. Paddy Pete Bulldog. I wanted Three Nuns but found the last 1/4 of it in a 1/2 pint Ball Jar had white hairs on it. That never happened before. Currently have some Bullseye Flake on the drying plate. Gotta get some more of this but might have a hard time finding it. I've only checked a couple of places though. Sweet Smokin' to everyone!

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Still looking for MrsCalabash ?

Will keep an eye out for you and if she happens to show when you are gone we promise not to chase her off
    :th1:

14. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Hyde Park in the Pete System. This is an immediate follow up to Hyde Park in the Falcon

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Cards lead the Pirates 2-0 in the 3rd. I had a wonderful dinner cooked by m'lady, and am now half way through smoking FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head. Going back to work in a few minutes after I clean a couple of pipes. I'm trying to decide which English blend to smoke tonight. Several choices to make here. I'd ask the Saint Bernard for his opinion, but I heard he was with Maxwell the Geico Pig cruising for chicks.

16. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Smoking some black woods flake in my larsen thanks to captain. Nice warm autumn day and a nice night no wind mid 50s. I love this weather.

17. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Lads and Lasses, Tonight I'm again into the MM original with CH and enjoying the PSF community at large!

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Cards now lead the Pirates 2-0 in the 4th. Bucs better hope they can get into the Cards bullpen as soon as they can. I'm working, listening to the ballgame, and now smoking Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. My drink is ice tea properly chilled with floaty li'l icebergs who willing walked the plank with a splash.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:bdance:

20. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I couldn't find any Balkan Sasieni that was open. I have no idea where it ended up. And I'm not opening a tin.

Soooo...I ended up opting for some LNF with about two years of age on it.

I'm smoking it in a London Made Madison (Comoy 2nd) rusticated Canadian. :puffy:

Hope you all have a great evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.