What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Want to smoke. Weather. 35.7 degrees celcius (96.26F).

No.

2. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Today´s first bowl was MacB Va No 1 in a straight MM Legend (black danish bit). PG Tips. On my balcony.

Morse, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 20 others like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Still working, still drinking ice water, and now smoking Briggs Match in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. I'm listening to old radio shows, the one on the XM is The Charlie MacCarthy Show. After that I'm back to hearing shows from my own collection, including one of my favorites, Information Please.

Morse, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 18 others like this.
  4. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Strangely, I had some Middleton wineberry in a cob tonight. Sweeeeet.

5. JimInks

Still working, but can see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm now smoking MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. Nick Carter, Master Detective is the next show I'm going to listen to. Well, after I feed Suzy and Molly, that is.

6. JimInks

Work is finally done for the day. Going to watch a TV video with Groucho in a serious role that he co-wrote and played in the theater some during the 1950s: Time For Elizabeth. I'll watch it with this bowl of Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49); a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega. You can watch it, too, if you like:

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Evening has past and the lump has transformed performed his ablutions and snorkeled 2 treats prior to morphing into lump status once again. I snorkeled through a bowl of 965 in the blue and white Forever Stemmed MM Diplomat, on to PRM #2 with #3 eeking its way over the horizon, good morning Rocktoberfester's on the fine land of PSF. :bing: :ccup:

8. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

It finally cooled down a little so I smoked a half bowl of CH in the. Now I'm delaying going down to the shops to fetch materials for supper.

9. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Finishing up some ODF in my favorite little full bent WDC Wellington, along with black coffee. More CH/Cumberland Twist in the pouch for drive time. Should be a relaxing day at work as the psycho boss lady is in MA at a conference. :)

10. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

I´ve reached a decision concerning mr Huybrecht. It´s true that we´we not been aquainted but for a short time but during this time he has won my admiration and affection. He accompanies me, without complaint, wherever I go. He is also, which is of some importance, presentable (after all he is an english gentleman). So, as per today he is appointed an associate in my one man law firm. Who knows? With time he may make a full partner. He was with me in court this morning, hidden in my pocket, and helped me during my deliberations in the breaks in the proceedings (during which we shared a bowl of Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning). Now he´s enjoying some well deserved rest.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  11. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

PyrateMate, nicktrap, YAPPG and 9 others like this.
  12. JimInks

My last smoke before sleep is 1980s Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob. Another work day ahead can wait for a few hours. Have fun!

13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well Levi has met morning gratification status as having his feed bag, with added medication, made available as I brewed PRM #4. We then brought him out for second ablutions where he is tidily wrapped up in a serious lump status as I'm deep into my PRM #4 after having a gratifying smoke of McB's Club Blend in the MM
    Mizzou with plum Forever Stem, will struggle on to #5 to build up my strength for ivIG where the cups hold a mere 8 ozs of liquid life, thankfully Kim understands strong and black, bless her! :rolleyes:

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Just finished waking up (sort of) with some old and abused Star Of The East in the Lean Sasquatch Volcano. I'm beginning to recognize that this stuff I've been drinking is coffee. Almost able to think coherently about what my next smoke is going to be.
    So I guess we're going to have to start calling him Mr. Huybrecht, Esquire huh? :)

15. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Thursday,

There will be an early quit at work today, the girls and I are heading down to close up camp this weekend - picking up the rest of David's Genny Cream Ale bottles, and trying to evict the chipmunk colony that has taken up residence in the leather hotel otherwise known as the Croc that p2 left behind..........

For now, it's Penzance in a twin bore.

16. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Wilderness, In a bent and blasted bulldog.

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Decided (yes, I think it was a decision) to continue the wake-up process with HH Vintage Syrian (thanks, JimInks!) in the Sav Auto blobby pipe. By instinct, I wandered over and refilled the coffee mug.

18. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

God morning everyone! I'm rocking the Red Rock Cob with PS LNF this morning. Black coffee to drink. Puff on PSFers!

19. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Sugar Barrel in the MM Country Gentleman

20. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

dBear has a few more cuppa's of liquid life to go to be at my level of awake as PRM #5 and I watch the Little Dipper waning in the northern sky here in southern Maine whilst the Rockin' Black Rock Cob, with Black Bamboo Shaft and amber and black Forever Stem puff on delicious Boswell's Christmas Cookie #2, all the taste w/o the calories! ;)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.