What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Way to go, Talon! :th1:

Smoking McClelland #2010 Classic Virginia in the Squatch Prince. Trying to quit futzing around and get my work finished. Some days are just like that, you know?

2. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hello. Special Latakia Flake, followed by Peretti's Royal, both in a Neerup bent Danish Dublin kinda thing.

It's a nice day to be sitting on the porch getting my work done, except for the sound of a really loud weedeater a few houses down. Those people must pay someone to do their yard, because I mean, who weedeats their property on a Thursday afternoon?

jpberg, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finished 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. Deciding on my next smoke, which I'll get as I feed Suzy and Molly. I was just outside and Stormy suggested I go back inside if I wanted to take a shower. I'm sure the neighors agreed with him.

Morse, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 20 others like this.
  4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Sheesh! Were you dancing naked in the rain AGAIN????

5. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Last smoke for the day was a bowl of Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in my G Huybrecht London Castle. On the balcony as per usual. Now it´s time to hit the pillow.

6. JimInks

I thought about smoking a flake tobacco, but my hand reached for Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Oh well, I've got all day to, uh, flake out. :rolleyes:

7. JimInks

The '60s are over, man!!

8. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

What?! I´ll let Jimi Hendrix (the Woodstock sessions on vinyl) lull me to sleep. as I only have tobacco to smoke, well...

9. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

0-100 below 4sec ,wanna bet boy?

Michael Apitz Den Danske Drøm.

jpberg, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  10. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

About to roll out of work, and into a long weekend, with the MM Diplomat full of Squadron Leader.

11. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

A bowl of PS LBF, thanks to Berg, in a Kaywoodie Connoisseur. Much better smoke in a small bowl pipe, much cooler and smoother than my previous experiences with this blend. Another lesson learned, there is are so many for this newbie to learn, all in good time.

jpberg, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  12. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Had some Stokkebye Dansk Black in my GBD Cornwall sitter while I continue to grade and comment on my students' essays. The first time I tried that black cav I wasn't really impressed, but now that I'm learning how to smoke much more slowly without burning the hell out of my tongue, it was actually pretty enjoyable. My wife even commented on the room note (from the balcony!) and even had herself a tiny taste.

Now three more essays....maybe I should just fail them all and be done with it!

13. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

You know they just plagiarized most of it...FAIL! DOO EEEET! ;)

14. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Gettin' my sub-ducted talc-schist on with some PS Lux.Twist Flake. Rub those tectonic plates together PSFers.

15. JimInks

Going to clean a few pipes now as I listen to the news and smoke St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer. See, I toldja I'd flake out sooner or later!! A cup of hot tea is my drink.

16. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

np

FlatbushPaul, JWG25, YAPPG and 5 others like this.
  17. sorringowl

sorringowl Purveyor of PAAD

Chelsea Morning in a no name Algerian Briar Rhodesian. Been awhile since I smoked this. A nice little kick.

18. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I just dumped some ash into my ashtray, now a mountain of ash, and apparently some of it wasn't yet out. Now the whole darn ashtray is smoking like crazy. It's actually wafting off a pretty nice scent. Bizarre.

[​IMG]

19. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

At the pub, not smoking, drinking Black Bear Brewery Gear-Head Red. Had a bowl of CH/Cumberland Twist in the Pat on the drive over. A nice day at work with the psycho boss lady away. Going to a conference tomorrow, so it's sort of like Friday.

jpberg, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
  20. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Galapagos GP Go Sid Go ! :dh1:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.