What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

That is a beautiful house. I love that it is a sears kit. Do it yourself house with instructions. This is the original business model for my line of business today. Thanks for sharing this.

2. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Snacking on some stinky cheese and crackers, red table wine and FVF in a dedicated Ferndown. Watched back to back Midsomer Murders episodes and never got around to having supper. Laid-backness is all it's cracked up to be. Good night to all.

Morse, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 22 others like this.
  3. LifeOfRiley

LifeOfRiley Active Member

Two Friends English Chocolate in the Maddis Canadian. Followed by MacBaren Va. #1 in a Tim West pot.

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Having a bowl of erinmore flake in my Roma. Nice night 50 degrees and although I can't smoke in the house, I can count on jimInks to keep me up to date on the game while I puff away in my driveway with a big glass of water dispersed from my refrigerator. No floaty icebergs. I like to rough it.

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Well, Eric, the Tigers lead the A's 3-0 in the 9th.

I'm almost finished smoking Top Shelf in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. I'm too busy to :dkn: bourbon, so this is the next best thing.

6. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hello. Smoking some '05 Penzance in a Neerup bulldog-looking thing. Delightful. I go back and forth on Penzance, but tonight it's great.

Too busy to stick around here though. Big deadline tomorrow. Gotta get back to work!

Morse, Lucky Duck, nicktrap and 16 others like this.
  7. Arthur Salmons

Arthur Salmons Member

I've been starting off in the morning with Plum Cake and then later in the afternoon smoking Plum Brandy.

8. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Tilbury in a Joao Reis elephant's foot along with some Bushmills

9. JimInks

Tigers won, so it's Detroit and Boston slugging it out for the AL Championship. I'm slugging out some work while I smoke Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with your friendly neighborhood icebergs is my drink.

Morse, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  10. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

Mix 965 in the Hooligan Bull. Good beer smoke.

11. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

P.S. Go Tigers.

nicktrap, surlysoul, rondel65 and 9 others like this.
  12. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Started the day in the usual way with CH and strong coffee. Soon moved to Nightcap in a Grabow. It is going to be a lat night.

13. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

I'm greatly looking forward to the Tigers/Red Sox series. Two old teams with two great managers fighting it out. Verlander (unfortunately for us Sox fans) is a true magician.

14. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Late night pipe.

SG Chocolate Flake in the Dr. G. smooth Savoy

15. JimInks

Working, listening to the news, and thanks to DBear, I'm smoking Peretti's Park Square in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter. And to show how multi-talented I am, I even loaded up the dishwasher, although the Saint Bernard got loaded on his own.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  16. JimInks

Because I'm busy, I'm listing this one a little early: Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624. More news, more ice water, more floaty li'l icebergs from my never ending supply of the one that hit the Titanic.

Thuber88, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 13 others like this.
  17. moosecop

moosecop Member

worked late.. New Drew Estate Central park Stroll in a Peterson bent 311..Got my taxes back from my accountant( I got an extention and they are due on Oct 15th) I over paid the estimate big time in April so getting a healthy refund.. Looks like some of it will be for pipes and baccy for Christmas..

18. JimInks

Still working and am part way through smoking Man's Best Friend in a 2003 smooth matte finish Karl Erik rough top freehand. Listening to old radio shows.

Thuber88, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  19. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

OC in my Huybrecht. PG Tips.

20. JimInks

Just finished work for the day, and as I am behind in reading the local newspaper, I'm going to put them in order and start catching up. I'm sure Molly will help because she always sits on the newspapers when I go through this as a reminder to pay attention to her instead of the papers. I'm just glad she doesn't do anything on them when she sits. Anyway, I decided to smoke a a really good pipe I seldom get a chance to because it's too big to use when I work. My smoke is Nutty Professor in an early Radice smooth full bend crossgrain/ bird's eye 2 dot Clear.

Thuber88, Lucky Duck, YAPPG and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.