What are you smoking? October 2013.

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Hofnar, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Banjo, nice looking rig ye have there. Jest watch out fer that bilge rat, don't let em get yer baccy. Will make a real mess of it and wont taste good either:beyes:.

2. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I'm glad you went to see the Doc'. Meds can get that under control. Good Luck and feel better!

3. FlatbushPaul

I'm onto the next smoke. FVF from 1999 in an Altinok Ornamented Pear with more black coffee. FVF sings in this pipe!

4. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

FVF from 99 would sing if you smoked it out of a carrot! I bet that stuff is damn near white by now!

5. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Finally finishing off the last of this bag of Brigham English Blend that's been kicking around for ages, smoking it in my half bent billiard no name pipe. Having some more French press coffee. Stupid slow computer is slowing me down. Watching the bees in the lavender

6. tdog

tdog Member

First smoke of the day in a new pipe I got off eBay called a polo tried some rattrays Terry red nice smooth smoke will be trying some more very soon I thinks

7. FlatbushPaul

Actually, it looks like beef jerky. It has gotten almost black with age.

8. WalkinStick

Mmmmmmm. FVF jerky....

9. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Still drinking the pot of Russian Morning tea. Now smoking CH in a mm cob. I see another nap on the sked for this morning. Missed the last two or three innings of last night's Tigers/A's game. Don't want to miss any of tonight's Dodgers/Cards game.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  10. WalkinStick

Essence of Vermont in the Butz Choquin D'Accord. Speaking of EoV, anybody talked to Old Codger lately? He hasn't been around for quite a bit.

11. dBear

dBear Active Member

I think it was very nice of FishNBanjo to smoke a bowl for PipeSimmo in a Castello! Well done. I'm giving him another smoke break in a plain old Falconwarden filled with Rekamepip Rock Cob VaBur blend.

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Voodoo Queen in the black rock
    100_5386.JPG

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Every so often I try to stop taking my BP pill in about 2/3 days I find that it aint gonna happen. Stay on em.
    Hope you get straightened out soon.

14. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Had some August blend and a bowl of Boswell burly so far. In the Rock Cob & Dr. G Linkman.
    This week off has lead me to believe that the work thang is inter-fearing with some good smoking time during the day.:snork:

15. WalkinStick

That's the truth. I spend all day at work thinking about what to smoke when I get home.

16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

very nice too! :)

17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

After sanitizing and reaming the cake a bit I folded and stuffed one coin of Luxury Bullseye Flake, plus a little topping to even things out, into the Comoy Blue Riband I won on the bay last week. Elegance in shape and luxurious in smokability with no hint of a ghost from smokes past. A PRM, strong and black, riding shotgun. :drly:

[​IMG]

18. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Just had a bit of Essence of Vermont in this funny little Italian pipe I take out occasionally. I think the stem is plastic....I'm in the backyard and it's a stunning day today. Wish I could be not working. My computer is being painfully slow so I'm shutting the whole thing down for a bit in hopes that solves everything. Going to take a reading break.
    [​IMG]

19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Balkan Sobranie in a Falcon. Pg tips in the mug. Happy TGIF!

20. dBear

dBear Active Member

Got Vintage Syrian (thanks, JimInks!) going in the little WDC horn shaped meer with the amber stem. Gotta get back to work in a few minutes, but I can just enjoy the smoke 'til then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.