1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

This is why I waited to offer condolences/congratulations. I had a feeling MD. Sounds like you are in a good place now.

2. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Really...

3. psquared

Courage FnB.:toast:

4. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Smoking my first Gold Rush got me thinking about my container of Bull Run in the cellar. Don't know why. But brought it upstairs and popped it open for a couple of smokes before bed. It has flavored up nicely.

5. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Considering having to lodge an eBay buyers concern as I haven't received a pipe i bought over week ago & i paid first class for it... Hope it isn't a Kyle Black type ordeal. Middletons Apple on a Ropp Cherrywood while i think this over​

6. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Finished off the heel of #2015 this morning and now just started a blissful bowl of Escudo. Lo and behold, the second to last coin I have is the best Escudo I've ever tasted. Why does this always have to happen?!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  7. 5H4N3

5H4N3 Active Member

Walnut in the Falcon

8. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Marketing ploy ;)

mecompco, WalkinStick, dBear and 8 others like this.
  9. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having large bowl of Sextant in the straight Falcon after a large lunch, nice to relax after a slightly hectic morning.

10. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Enjoyed some Bayou Morning Flake for the morning commute. Slept late with no breakfast, still feeling a little woozy.

11. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Up before the 3:30am alarm this morning. Teddi was very happy with that. Got her fed, wife coffeed, me tea'ed.While reading, enjoyed the day's EMP in a large bent Peterson. Then began to crave more Bull Run. So got a pipe of that before leaving for the hour train ride to work.

mecompco, WalkinStick, dBear and 16 others like this.
  12. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

#2 Hyde Park in the Mr Brog w/ more coffee before I head down to the midnight launch of Grand Theft Auto V. Yes. my tastes are many and varied.

13. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Well, at this pace I seriously doubt we┬┤ll break 300 pages this month.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    mecompco, WalkinStick, dBear and 8 others like this.
  14. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Kendal Dark in the Kapet 68, Lapsang Souchong on the side, along with plenty of tissues for blowing my nose. If I didn't have a quiz in my first class, I'd still be in bed.

15. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Indeed.

Newminster SNF in a DH Diplomat ...

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I'm back! Everything went well, talked with the Dr. have a follow up on Oct 7th to see what kind of reaction it's having. Levi was very happy to have us back home. The surgical nurse offered me juice, water and I simply said "coffee, please, strong and black", she asked if I was sure, I said "it's either that or a cup of nails" she laughed and brought me a strong and black that was so good I got a refill. When she brought me the second one I was already dressed and sitting on the gurney with my head tilted to the left as required for the next few hours.

They gave me another strong and black for the road and now with 3 PRM's under my belt and a lovely smoke of Mixture 965 in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem I am standing well and have loaded the blue and white Forever Stemmed MM Diplomat with MC2000 for the next smoke when Stormy moves on. Good morning PSFer's............... :ccup: :beck:

17. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

PA in the Ben Wade shadow Canadian. Breaking it in. This of one cool smoking pipe.

mecompco, WalkinStick, dBear and 12 others like this.
  18. psquared

You poor bastid. Is your high frequency range completely gone now?

19. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

I was thinking about you this morning so I was Glad to read everything went well FnB.

Raining hard here and rained all night. Heard a rumor its supposed to let up this afternoon. I am still waking up with coffee in a cup and PS BCC in a Mr. Brog.

20. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Good to hear it, FnB! I was ready to hit the sack, but your coffee rant caused me to start brewing up a double ristretto. And of course I'll need to refill. So it's ...

St. Bernard Flake in a Wilke Lovat

Thuber88, mecompco, p120d16y and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.