1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Hhhmmmm.... "genius", "wise", "modest", and "DBear"... all in the same sentence?
    Either my eyes deceive me or somebody's :dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn::dkn:!!!!!

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 13 others like this.
  2. JimInks

Okay. I've recovered from Mentor BV's assertions about our favorite picnic basket filcher enough to list my next smoke, which is Wessex Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 16 others like this.
  3. moosecop

moosecop Member

15 smiley faces drinking walk into a bar...

Thuber88, Morse, surlysoul and 8 others like this.
  4. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Oh university flake in the stanwell 63m. This stuff is growing on me like a fungus.

Lucky Duck, Morse, Rockbass and 16 others like this.
  5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

GLP Odyssey in the Barling Canadian. Finishing up the Coke.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 17 others like this.
  6. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

It was, wasn´t it?

7. dBear

dBear Active Member

So, do you like Yahtzee?

8. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Evening, folks. Special Latakia Flake in a Savinelli, and then it's off to bed with me, I swear. One of these days I might make it to bed before midnight.

Really nice and breezy out here. Kind of weather that tempts a man to just lay down on the couch on the patio and doze off outside.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 21 others like this.
  9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Assuming a finite number of bears in the universe is always a risky proposition.

Finishing up Peretti Scottish Flake in the Squatch Lean Volcano. Wishing work would leave me freakin' alone! But it looks like it might have finally stopped for the night, so I'm thinking about my next smoke. I've reconned the tobacco bunker and am drawing up a plan of engagement.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 20 others like this.
  10. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

About to load my first ever bowl of GLP Sextant in the Falcon with a side of espresso and Thieftaker.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 17 others like this.
  11. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I made it within 14 pages, time for some Crown Achievement 2002 (Thanks to FishnBanjo) in a half rusticated, full bent Calabresi something or other, and Ice tea in the BGM, then off to sleep or so I think..

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 20 others like this.
  12. JimInks

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature, and two of the floaty lil icebergs are happily dancing around the inside of the glass. Guess they saw too many Fred and Ginger movies.

13. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Wow, just wow. I couldn't smoke more than a bowl of this in a day but it's good stuff. Spicy w/ a good dose of nicotine. Tastes how old, oiled leather looks and feels.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 10 others like this.
  14. dBear

dBear Active Member

HU Tobacco's Edward G (thanks, Simmo!) in the WDC horn shaped meer with the faux amber stem.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 18 others like this.
  15. zacROK

zacROK Member

I have a nice couple of days of work for Korean Thanksgiving. Packed up my Kaywoodie 2013 PSF POY with some Prince Albert for the first pipe of the day. Getting ready to make a pot of coffee, pack a no named billiard with PS Luxury Navy Flake and update my resume. It's going to be a good couple of days off.

YAPPG, Lucky Duck, Thuber88 and 17 others like this.
  16. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

MacB Va No 1 in a MM (Legend, straight standard acrylic bit, no filter). PG Tips. On my balcony. A grey morning and rain coming. Autumn is here.

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 14 others like this.
  17. moosecop

moosecop Member

Kor

18. muddler

muddler Active Member

A gem of a morning here in Pretoria. Personally I think the place has the best weather in South Africa. Unfortunately it's also in the centre of the most industrialised area of the country, which I personally find difficult to bear. Work & family obligations keep us here & I'm not complaining about either - grateful for both.

As I contemplate the day, I'm halfway through a bowl of FVF in a GBD billiard.

[​IMG]

Lucky Duck, Thuber88, Morse and 19 others like this.
  19. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Had an enjoyable day in Brugge yesterday, a must place to see for anyone visiting that part of Europe. They have a nice cigar bar with a nice selection of pipe tobacco, Jerry's Cigar Bar. Unfortuately I found it just as they were closing. No tobacco yesterday, but did get high on Belgian chocolate and Belgian beer and of course ended the day with a Belgian waffle. Now trying to make up for it with a bowl of Plum Cake (boring) in the Country Gent ( also boring). I am afraid this is leading to a serious case of PAD and TAD upon my return to the states.

20. JimInks

Still working, still drinking ice water, though the li'l icebergs that were dancing were just replaced with the quieter variety. I'm now smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe. And listening to the news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.