1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

I seldom curse about my work, but these last two weeks have been savage! It looks like I'm finally more or less done for the evening. So as soon as I finish this bowl of remnants in the Falcon, I'm going to sit back and do nothing but smoke a soothing bowl of Dockworker in the Squatch prince. Whew!!!!

2. user3221

user3221 Active Member

will plunder thru stone pile to look for more
    but
    i think this is last one. i bought the stone years ago and it was so cracked up i only was able to make a few small pipes most of the stone was donated to the grandkids for art class out in the shop with Papa....

bummer because it is really unique stone and should start changing colors like a meerschaum soon

3. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Captain Black White in the Dr. G. Riviera

4. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

That's a real shame because that is a gorgeous looking pipe!

5. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Thanks to the Generosity of Rakemepip, I am smoking some Esoterica KingsBridge with Harpo, and Ice Tea is the drink of choice 99.999% of the time, in the BGM.

No GTAV for me yet, still have IV, but I started LA Noire, its GTA for the older crowd, your a detective instead of a criminal.Also a Rockstar game.

What is that white pipe made out of John??:drly::drly:
    Will it take some color in time? Inquiring minds wanna know

6. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I always had a pocket full of it as a boy. My pappy used it to mark metal when he was building hot rods and choppers. I used to draw all over the shop with it. :byg:

7. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Irish Flake cradling Irish Oak cradling university Flake cradling 3P in a xxl IMP meerschaum. Pot of Darjeeling tea.
    This ought to last through the Eleven String Baroque Guitar recordings I have a hankering to listen to.
    7C(45F)H95%

8. User4408

User4408 Active Member

You probably want to stay away from Marcel Proust, Wicker Man. That guy spent 35 pages describing the process of falling asleep. And he was just getting warmed up. You don't want to see what he wrote about dunking a biscuit into tea ...

MB Mixture in a straight MM Diplomat ...

9. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Tonight I've got two pipes ready to go. First will be the Dunhill Shell 3102 (2012) with Strang (thanks, Walkinstick!) and then some SG Navy Flake in the Ashton Brindle XX Canadian (2013). It's another beautiful night and I've got a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad lined up on the iPad, so I hope to get some nice relaxation time :D

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

O's and BoSox are tied 3-3 in the 11th, Rangers and Rays are tied 2-2 in the 11th, Reds and Astros are also fit to be tied 4-4 in the 7th. I'm getting over previous bull by smoking the last of this sample of John Bull in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. Thanks to Rekamepip for the tobacco, and that's no bull!! ;):rolleyes:

And now, it's time to make the announcement I know you've been :rolleyes:waiting for all day: I'm drinking ice water chilled to the proper temperature with lots of floaty li'l icebergs.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  11. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

RY in a Balleby bent brandy, along with some Dickel 12.

12. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

FMC in Sevket CW meer

13. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Paretti's Royal in the Medico Apple. Coke still.

14. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Yeah, but the chicks are wall to wall. They just can't resist the sight of a man taking down a weasel :ohyh:

Mixture in a cob ...

15. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

LBF in the Pete 68 Donegal rocky. Not my fave but a solid smoke just the same.

16. JimInks

You know you can quit making that home made stuff since cola drinks are now legal!!! :xd:

17. moosecop

moosecop Member

Dan sweet vanilla honeydew in a bent Peterson Irish Army

18. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Nothing wrong with writing reviews, whether you were asked to or not. And those are some fine reviews, judging from your entries on TR. Keep up the good work.

Mixture in a straight MM Diplomat ...

19. JimInks

Thank you for the kind words.

20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Revor Plug in the Falcon. I'll be sad when it's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.