1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finishing up a Falconwarden full of tobacco from the remnants pouch, then it'll be straight into work, probably with a Falcon full of latakia - maybe some Star of the East? Morning all! See ya later this evening.

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Braves lead the Cubs 4-1 in the 3rd. I'm watching/listening as I work and smoking MacBaren Three Nuns in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

Morse, WalkinStick, Thuber88 and 15 others like this.
  3. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Had some Rock Cob August blend in a Peterson Aran. Made a little loop on the 4-wheeler.

Morse, WalkinStick, Thuber88 and 15 others like this.
  4. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

We all have to smoke more and faster to avoid an oroborus type of effect in the space time continuum, caused by Thuber who's trying to catch up.
    So next up on my smoking agenda is going to be a special smoke. I would like to publicy thank Snake for our wonderful Paolo Becker/ HU Tobacco swap. Following my breaking-in tradition, I will smoke some Dan's Ascanian#2 Sweet&Gentle as a first bowl in the new-to-me Becker. Also my first ever Morta smoke.
    Thank you Snake! :toast:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Cody Pearce

Cody Pearce Member

Enjoying a cup of chai tea, while doing some reading. Then it's off to work, and I'll smoke a bowl of something(haven't decided what yet) on my drive there.

Morse, rondel65, WalkinStick and 11 others like this.
  6. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Work week is over and it is a beautiful sunny day here in NH. A nice easy bowl of Altadis Vanilla Maple in the Dr. G. 1/4 bent Riviera outside with an ice cold bourbon and iced tea on the side.

I love weekends :banana:

Morse, rondel65, WalkinStick and 17 others like this.
  7. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

That is a beautiful pipe Simon! wow!

Morse, WalkinStick, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  8. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Getting set to smoke some more LTF in the POY. The ex just got some more of her stuff. That was akward. In totally unrelated news, I wento a bar up the road and I am now feeling a bit buzzed. Bud light bottles was the drink.

9. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Too Late
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Finally got telephone lines dried out and connection back
    been busy in the rock cob factory all day

taking a break with some mcclelland grey havens in cherrywood pipe

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Dang Purdy! Not ever seen that type of finish. Looks great!

Morse, WalkinStick, Thuber88 and 9 others like this.
  12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Old Red in a Falcon. Sure wondering if this is not Red Kake. Dosen't smell like McC. Lemonade is my drink of choice. Reg ice cubes to cool it off. Does a better job of it than those illegals I had around here for a while.

Morse, rondel65, WalkinStick and 16 others like this.
  13. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

You never saw a sandblasted pipe? haha... no no, I know what you mean - it's just perfectly blasted and it looks like some sort of fabric...I also never saw something like this until Snake showed me a pic of it. Crazy thing this is... and it smokes wonderfully - I have no idea why Snake would trade this away, but I'm very grateful for that!

14. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

I had to run a couple of errands this drizzly overcast day. Honestly some of my favorite weather. So I decided to treat my self to a stogi at the local B&M enjoyed a little Brickhouse corona. While I was there I picked up an ounce of Penzance....just cause I could. :booty:

[​IMG]

This in a webber Canadian, with some pretty nasty coffee out of the French press.

15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Great pipe, Simmo! After a couple bowls, tell us what you think of Morta.

Finished the Peretti Midnight I decided to go with in the Falcon. Gotta get back to work, which is going easily and quickly today, so I need to figure out what to load up next. I'll be using the Rekamepip bark rusticated walnut cone since it's such a nice clencher and sitter.

16. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Kansas City Blend
    =
    while at the Pipe show in Kansas City
    i could not in good conscience go around and collect enough samples for me and everyone else here to try each blend out individually..... So i compiled all of the free samples that i received at the show and mixed them all up - that way i could share with more people the essence of KC

( a lot of the blend ended up being the new "The Smoker Pipe Tobacco" from pipes and cigars as they were most generous with dolling out baggies at the end of the show )
    oh yeah 1 guy gave me a cigar - so that is in there too !

:puffy::puffy::puffy:

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

To help counteract the Oroborous effect, here's a nice cow in a whirlwind. You can relax a bit now, Thuber!

[​IMG]

WalkinStick, Thuber88, YAPPG and 13 others like this.
  18. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Nice Pipe you got there !:th1:

Morse, WalkinStick, Thuber88 and 7 others like this.
  19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

20 y/o FVF in the Larrysson Billiard with a Jamaican Blue Mountain, strong and black in the last PRM of the day!

20. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Friday afternoon,

I'm enjoying the hell out of some Rum Flake, in the last twin bore I got off the bay. I need to take a photo of it, it's not going to win any beauty contests, but it's a terrific pipe.

Drinking Coors Light - yeah, I'm still classy like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.