1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Where did you get the tobacco? I remember you saying something about pressing it with whiskey.

2. User4408

User4408 Active Member

You poor devil! About a week ago you were already going through CH-withdrawal waiting on your 4noggins order. Man, that's a terrible feeling to bear for such a long period of time ... I see stockpiling in your future.

Raiding my stash for a bowl of MB bulk Mixture Scottish Blend in a straight MM Washington ...

Morse, MacNutz, WalkinStick and 20 others like this.
  3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

John Sinclair Highland Sliced in the Croft's Premium Canadian

4. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Long day and half the people were bat :poop: crazy. Had a rider our shop sponsors go off on me and another guy told me he knew his bike was stolen because he got hit with a rock and his spirit saw some bad dudes and then he met them in real life. Came home had a bowl of Marlin Flake in a St Pat Pete, drank a coors, ate dinner and now Penzance in a Rock Cob.

5. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Wow, not smoking much. Insane respiratory infection.

6. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

that's a happy place.....

7. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Earlier today on the way to work I had a bowl of newminster vanilla delight in a jobey bent Rhodesian. It tastes a lot like Mac baren vanilla creme...I'm not much of an Aro smoker but every now and again...

8. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

9. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

well at least there isn't a filter in that cob~~~~ you never know with those English types.... ;)

10. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Robert McConnell Scottish Flake in a Stanwell bent aple, sippin on Dickel 24W

11. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

For my 40th tonight I've got two special smokes lined up. I've got some 2005 Escudo in my 1969 Dunhill Shell Canadian, which shines as one of my best-smoking pipes. But first it's the pipe I got as a gift today, a Julius Vesz Dublin, with McC 3 Oaks. I've got Alexander Keith's IPA on the side and a beautiful evening out there :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I'm smoking this one for TedVig. Dunhill Royal Yacht in the 2013 PSF POY. Home now. This will be my last smoke of the day...I'm pretty sure. Ted, I hope you feel better soon! Puff on PSFers!

Happy birthday JDTO!

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The Orioles and Rays are tied 4-4 in the 12th, and the Cards now lead the Brewers 6-5 in the 9th. A's lead the the Twins 4-0 in the Jim Beam inning, and the Pirates blew a 3 run lead in the 9th with bad defense and lost to the Reds 6-5 in 10. A devastating loss. I'm still working and now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Changed my mind and had pepperoni soup with hash browns instead. Then a delightful nap. And now I'm smoking Anni Kake in my GBD Tanzania meer.

Great looking pipe, JDto! Really your style! :thu:

15. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Painter Hills in the black Rockcob. This is an impressive tobacco burner. 11C(52F)H56%

16. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Just remember YappyG ... you worked hard and paid into that retirement of yours, so you deserve the best. Enjoy! Even if lucky I'll see only a fraction of what I've paid into it over the years. So my strategy is to just light up a pipe and try not to think about it :toast:.

Speaking of which ... it's Erinmore Flake in a Canadian

17. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

Ain't been around much to see you hooligans lately.
    Dropped the son at work earlier and ate meatball pizza with him and the wife before a drive home with Lane Black Raspberry in a MM CG.
    Couple bottles of Miller High Life in front of the tv...... Life doesn't suck !

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Finished one job, now on to another, along with this bowl of 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. More ice water to drink. The O's and Rays are still tied at 4-4, now in the 15th inning. There sure have been a lot of extra inning baseball games lately. I'd hate to be at the ball park for that long and not be able to smoke. Yeesh!!!!

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Can't smoke!!!!???? Why would anybody go?

Smoking Peretti Midnight in the black rock cob. This may be about the smokiest tasting Latakia of any blend I've tried.

20. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Scott tells me that the Danish Amber Bits for Cobs have a gradual (instead of kinked) bend and will pass a cleaner with no problem. I plan to refit all my cobs with these bits (both black and amber) since they have a number of other advantages as well and are only 49 cents a piece. You can find them at the Aristocob website. I'm sure many other MM cob vendors carry them as well.

Davidoff Danish in a straight MM Pride ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.