1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Be sure and think this thru. Don't make any hasty decisions. Next week might be better.:D

2. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

That definitely explains a lot. I always seem to gravitate to things I can't buy regularly :confused:

I've never had Stonehaven before, so I guess now I know that I love it too. :byg: :puffy:

psquared, Morse, User4408 and 13 others like this.
  3. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

Dark Flake Scented in the Savinelli KS Dublin rubbed out. About half way through. Then I'm taking a nap.

I should do some yard work but it rained for thirty seconds so everything is all wet. There is an awesome cool breeze blowing out here and I hope we have an awesome cool fall here.

Have a great day.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 15 others like this.
  4. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Mcclelland no. 27 virginia in London made bent bulldog.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 13 others like this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Can someone give me a link to this stuff? Germain's Brown Flake is one of my all time favorites, but I've never seen this Rich Dark Flake in any of the regular etailers.

As for today: I've got apple bread baking in the oven, Founders Centennial IPA in my glass, and now that you guys put the bug in my ear loading Germain's Brown Flake in my Radice. Worse things have happened right? :byg:

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 13 others like this.
  6. WalkinStick

Unless you're not in the US, you won't be able to find it anywhere. It's the European version of Stonehaven. :th1:

7. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I've got family in Sweden and Christmas is coming up...

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The Pirates sent out a tired young pitcher in an important game and he gave up 5 runs in the first inning, so the Reds lead the Pirates 7-0 in the 2nd. Can't figure that one out. Red Sox lead the Jays 4-1 in the 3rd, Astros lead the Indians 2-1 in the 4th, and the Marlins lead the Nats 3-0 in the 3rd. I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes before starting my work day.

9. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Up at a buddy of mines house smoking CH in the MM Country Gent. He's smoking the MM Great Dane spool with a B&M Vanilla Maple blend.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 14 others like this.
  10. WalkinStick

Having a nice Sunday afternoon. I've got a good friend who smokes cigars with me coming over with his wife, for dinner.

Boss lady is cooking drunken pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and sautéed broccoli florets with mushrooms. We're gonna smoke cigars and drink IPAs on the porch while they talk about....whatever it is they talk about. Us, most likely.

He also expressed a little interest in the pipe this morning, so I may try and set him up with a cob and some samples. See if I can't ruin somebody else's budget for a change. :ngty:

11. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

Golden Extra in the MM Ozark Mountain hardwood while I do some tax law reading on the steps. Beautiful day here in New England.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 18 others like this.
  12. sonarman

sonarman Member

Gulliford Flake in my Boswell Freehand. Very low key stuff, Va's and an undisclosed Oriental. I like it very much. A 50/50 mix of ginger ale and apple cider to drink.

13. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

:bday:Frodo & Bilbobdp[​IMG] The staff and I we wish you well.

psquared, Lucky Duck, Morse and 16 others like this.
  14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Just had a horrible episode and took the new medication they gave me to try when having a serious one and it took effect within 15 minutes which was almost a lifetime but at least it worked. Prior to that I enjoyed Revor Plug in Jean di Toit's (Pietenpauw Pipes) personal Fisherman's Pipe, a craggy billiard with bamboo shank.

[​IMG]

Then I enjoyed some MC2000 in the plum Forever Stemmed MM Mizzou with a concentrated Khave topped with a double Cuban espresso in the PRM.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  15. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

After a dreary day despite the humidity here, smoking some Hiland's Black Gold in a Petewarden. Hazelnut coffee on the side, the last of the jar I picked up in Boston last year.

psquared, Morse, dBear and 10 others like this.
  16. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Taking a break and smoking some Escudo in a BC bent bulldog.

17. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Hope you're okay, man.

psquared, Thuber88, dBear and 8 others like this.
  18. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Liking the smokes, not the horrible episode.

psquared, Thuber88, dBear and 7 others like this.
  19. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Dan's Blue Note in my one and only, Neerup, somedamnthing (3/4 bent rusticated cauldron looking pot) cranberry ginger ale chaser, watching the Blue Jays lose with my best furry buddy, Benjamin.

$5 in expired McDonald's coupons to whomever can identify this Neerup (they don't put anything on the stem other than, Denmark).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  20. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Guys thanks, unfortunately it is what it is, I cannot escape them nor do I know when, or where, they will happen so this oral med is an add on to an already weekly regimen of ivIG infusions to hold it at bay as best as possible. While it is debilitating you would never know I go through this unless you see me having one, I will not let it interfere with other people nor my own life but I do appreciate your comments a great deal, cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.