What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking another bowl of HU Indaba (thanks, Simmo!) this time in the Kaywoodie PSF POY 2013. All the HU tobaccos I've tried have been high quality, but this is another (like Dockworker) that fits my personal tastes really well. Really like this blend!

2. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Exhausted Rooster in a full bent Savenilli...side of iced tea.

3. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

Back from "cheeseburger night" and am nonplused. My daughter had a cheese on rye demoting her from vegan to lowly vegetarian. The righteous have fallen. Well somewhat, she still quaffed two Tullamore Dews on the rocks. In celebration, I'm enjoying C&D Three Friars in the, back from the dead, Stanwell billiard posted earlier. As this post has taken me about ten minutes to type, I will be back mid-afternoon. May you all have a pleasant evening or a good breakfast.

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Just finishing my last smoke and am about ready to light up a bowl of HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. More work, more ice water, more smoking. Sure works for me!

5. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Sipping Borkum Riff Bourbon out of a Ratos. PG Tips out of a mug. On my balcony. Radio news.

6. irish2fish

irish2fish Active Member

Maple street in a MM diplomat. Grilling in the rain

7. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

right now I'm smoking PS LNF in my CAO meer and I have to say it goes great with a big mug of Hershey's extra dark hot chocolate~ I'm such a sinner, I used 2 packets~~~ good stuff!

Interesting 1st inning in the Milwaukee @ Braves game.....I've never seen a catcher not let a runner touch home after knocking it out of the park before~ My Red Sox pasted Colorado 15:5~ The yankees lost.....all's right with the world~~~

Morse, YAPPG, rondel65 and 12 others like this.
  8. moosecop

moosecop Member

I think its bedtime boys, when the American Men hit the hay and the Europeean Chaps start coming out and talking about their tea and crumpets and doodads and the BBC etc. etc. :blah::bing:

Morse, YAPPG, rondel65 and 7 others like this.
  9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Now you've done it! I'm staying out of this one - for one thing, they play rugby.

Smoking Peretti Midnight in the Lean Squatch Volcano.

Morse, YAPPG, rondel65 and 13 others like this.
  10. moosecop

moosecop Member

yea, Ill find out tomorrow if im banned,, and you, you, you wear an AMERICAN FLAG on your profile pic......

YAPPG, rondel65, jdto and 6 others like this.
  11. dBear

dBear Active Member

I was thinking more along the lines of being taken prisoner of war. I mean, Wicker Man may look goofy and make embarrassing noises in public, but he throws a mean right hook! And Old Ted! They don't call him Old for nothing! :bbaby:

12. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Got sidetracked, finishing up the last posted smoke now.
    Then my last smoke for the night will be some Pipeworks & Wilke #10 (Thanks to Coastie) in a Viking smooth Author, and eyez tee ( no milk in it, cuz ize n merikan) :p:

To all Good People there comes a time for rest, for the rest of us, we just pass out.

13. JimInks

Still working, still drinking ice water, and now smoking Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top. I do not recommend anybody buying it, I want to hoard it all, 4Noggins has some in stock... oh, I think I'll go fry an egg!!!!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  14. dBear

dBear Active Member

:laff:

15. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

It is a quite nice English blend.

16. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

Good morning with a bowl of Dunhill: "Early Morning Pipe" in a Pipex No. 3 pipe.

17. JimInks

Listing this one a little early: BRG Mixture in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Had to take a quick break and feed Suzy and Molly, so hopefully they'll let me work now.

18. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

PetersonĀ“s Gold Blend in my Peterson Aran 15. Black coffe.

19. SteveH

SteveH Active Member

Peterson 'Gold Blend' in a Stanwell shape 227.

[​IMG]

20. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Good morning from The Hague, loading the two cobs with the final remnants of Plum Cake, will smoke one after morning porridge and the other after lunch. These two guys have served me well. They have endured two months of heat, sweat, gurgle and stench, and let us not forget that awful burley fellow in the black pouch, Amsterdamer, found in France. They provided hours of enjoyment for their owner without complaint, of course being from Missouri one was a perfect Gentleman and the of ther always the Diplomat. I now have made them happy by promising spa time when we get home, a nice bath, a rub down and an infusion of fine blended whiskey. All followed by a few days of basking in the warm California sun. I did have to reassure them that they would always be my favorites as they will be joined by new friends when we arrive.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.