1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickpal14

Rickpal14 Member

Life getting in the way men..... .. First bowl in a couple of weeks is Solani 633 in a MM Country Gent. Tasted great!!!!

2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Hey Paul! Congratulations on the birth of your youngest grandchild! Also, I want to express my condolences. Sorry for your loss. I've missed your posts. Glad your back!

Back on topic, I'm smoking more PS LTF in my MM Spool-cob again. Just got home. There's catching up to do. Puff on!

3. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:old: doesn't time fly when your having fun :msty:
    01:00 Friday in the York-Shire just going to finish this BBB Bulldog then
    Good Night All - Puff away
    [​IMG]

4. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Ah, velvet in a cob.

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Thanks to dBear for the Black Lung im smoking in the Barling Canadian. Lemonade in the frozen mug.

6. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Bedtime bowl of Pete Irish Whiskey in the Ropp Cherrywood. Water to sip.

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Braves are hurting the Phillies 7-1 in the 4th. I just finished a great dinner made by my wonderful lady who also fixed a home made lemon meringue pie. I'm full and relaxing with a bowl of 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. I chuckled a little when she brought me the pie because I used to own a cat who loved lemon meringue pie and was always trying to get some of it off my plate. He's gone now, but I sure wish he was here to beg for a piece of pie. Funny what you miss about a pet when it's gone. I'm just glad Suzy and Molly aren't interested in human food.

8. thedismaltrade

thedismaltrade Member

[​IMG]
    FMOTB in a Savinelli 320

9. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Evening everyone,

Tonight im smoking some Nashville County broken flake from Hu Tobacco in Germany in my Pete poker.
    [​IMG]

10. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Germain's Plum Cake in a MM. Going outside to stare at the stars and listen to the owls hoot.

11. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Is that what the blank bag you sent me was? I smoked some a bit ago, and really enjoyed it.

12. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

lol yes sir :)

13. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Cut the grass this evening. Now I'm cooling down with some Bullseye Flake in a 07 Pete Bulldog. Really liking this stuff.

14. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Man , that calabash with the gold on it is frighteningly awesome !! The stand is killer also , my friend !

The kids are fixin to hit the sheets and I'm fixin to light either the straight billiard [ 114 KS ] or the bent billiard [ 607 KS ] . I'm stuck between MB Golden Extra or Germains Royal Jersey Perique to devirgin them ... Man , I dig these pipes alot ! The Lowes was out of the paint I needed today [ go figure ] and I laid Bamboo wood floors instead , which is labor intensive for the ole back .. so when I got home and a little while later these guys popped up ........ it made my day !

[​IMG]

15. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

That blend is a trip ! It lights and burns perfect . When I'm in the mood for it ... it's fantastic . Germain are masters . I just decided to fire up my new Savinelli with Germains Royal Jersey Perique ... a fantastic Vaper in ribbon cut

16. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

I don't smoke it a lot, but it is good when I want it. Germain's does not fool around. Quality tobacco.

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Had an urge to try some Penzance in the Barling. Lemonade in the not so frozen mug with homemade ice this time. Good to get back to comfort ice every now and then.

18. WalkinStick

Understatements, both. Like G&H, I've never had a bad one.

19. WalkinStick

Just from the picture, I thought so. Good stuff. Very good stuff.

20. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Which new one?! The 114ks is great, I have a rusticated one from the Trevi line (sort of a sister line to the Tevere, in my mind) and it's a great smoker. I want another one...either another 114 in another line, or else another Trevi in a different shape; I can't decide!

G&H Bosun Cut Plug in the Peterson system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.