1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger W

Roger W Member

I'll avoid Annoying Orange, my kids were into that for about 15 minutes and drove me crazy with it, and say that I'm on my second bowl of the day - Boswell's No Bite DeLite in my Savinelli Pocket Pipe - nice smoking pipe and I've got nothing but great things to say about Boswell's Aromatic blends - have yet to try one I didn't enjoy!

Thuber88, mecompco, Artistik and 13 others like this.
  2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

I tried a few and most of it suck, right now I'm drinking "Neumarkter Lammsbräu" - it's ok, but still far from being a good beer. Greens is not available over here.
    I almost completely converted to drinking Apfelwein (resembles the UK cider, but it's not as sweet, but rather bitterish dry)

3. GlassEye

GlassEye Member

Rattray's Red Rapparee in a bent Falcon Dover with coffee.

4. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

I brought a Falcon with me this morning in addition to my Peterson. I'm currently smoking a bowl of Erinmore Flake in the Falcon in Old Ted's honor, or should that be "honour"?

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A wonderful clam chowder and cheese sandwich lunch is followed by a sweet dessert: Tabac Noir in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

6. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Have had visitors all day and unable to smoke, but now settling in to a bowl of Plum Cake In the MM Country Gent and than off to read myself to sleep.

7. highstump

highstump Active Member

Thunder boomers moved through last night. The cat managed to get into a space that I know is narrower than her rib cage. It lasted an hour or so, the lights flickered a few times and left me wondering why it is that you can't find one single gadget for the home anymore that doesn't have a clock in it. :doh:
    Velvet in an Armellini and Maxwell House on the side.

8. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

MmPatriot full of Uhle's 00.
    Time to stain a deck or two.

9. JimInks

Now smoking 1980s Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording. And planning another busy day of work and an errand or two.

10. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

After changing the wheel bearing hub, replacing the u joints, putting new E-brakes on, new power steering pump, new EVAP canister vent silenoid and a new winshield, my truck has finally passed its safety and emissions. Hell yes I want the two year plates, after all the work I put in it, it had better last me two more years.
    Celebrating with some aged LNF in the meer lined briar.

11. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Rattray's Red Rapparee in a Red Pete zulu, Redhead.

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Heading back out to garage to try out this Cigar Blend

:bing::bing::bing:

13. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Decided on Condor
    Long Cut for my first
    bowl in the Rock Falcon.
    However, it's pouring,
    and the back smoking
    porch is drenched.
    Will have to wait a bit
    to fire this up.

14. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Happy Friday, folks. Having some Dunbar in a Blakemar Lovat, sitting out here in the heat and humidity that always seems to be the worst in September. I guess this is our punishment for having an abnormally cool summer.

Going to one of our local breweries for a concert tonight. Should be a good time, and the destressing from the week will be much welcomed as well.

15. JimInks

Now, I'm smoking Tilbury in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter. A can of 7-Up is my drink. Got my errands done, so it's on to other work.

16. sonarman

sonarman Member

Marlin Flake Z packed in a Sav!

17. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Long day yesterday . Drove with a pal down to Buford , Ga to load a truck [ for parts ] on a flat bed to come home with . I got back at 2:20 Am ... woke up early and worked . It's the " I'm helping friends weekend " too, which is fine but man .. I cant wait to sit for a bit . However , I smoked a bunch of SWR , Lane Black Raspberry and PA Soft Vanilla Yesterday ... All in the Savinelli Dry System Pot , it was lovely :ohyh: Today has been an SWR day in a Medico Cavalier smallish blasted billiard saddle stem [ that was my best JimInksism ] ! I splitting in a bit to help a friend out and I'm gonna light up [ this should make Dmkerr happy ] Wessex Dark Flake in my Dunhill Innertube ........... See , I'm not always slumming it :beck:

Thuber88, mecompco, Artistik and 15 others like this.
  18. kb7get

kb7get Member

MacB Scottish Mixture in a Dr. Grabow freehand. [​IMG]

19. Lefty81

Lefty81 Member

FVF in an Ancient Mariner

20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

SG Chocolate Flake in Rock Cob

to see how that goes

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.