What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Mac B:s Original Choice in a no name rusticated semi bent biliard (only marking "REAL BRIAR"). Sitting in the sun outside a pub in Mariehamn together with a bunch of cigarette smoking men in different stages of insobriety. Drank beer (Lapinkulta). Not a bad way to spend a sunny september afternoon.

2. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Thanks to JimInc. i am smoking Dunbar in my savinelli

3. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Back to normal morning here. Cool, with morning temps in the 50's. Don't know why, but I didn't brew any tea, just brewed coffee for the wife. Filled my biggest Peterson system pipe with EMP for the morning reading. Followed that with CH in a mm cob.

Have an electrical project for the day. Went to re-heat coffee for the wife last night in the micro-wave and blew out the circuit. No circuit breaker is out so don't know what the problem is. But its taken out two outlets in the kitchen and one in the living room. The one that feeds the cable TV box. TV is working though. Didn't need that this weekend!

Thuber88, mecompco, Artistik and 19 others like this.
  4. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Bulwark Flake in a Moretti and black sumatran java on the side. :puffy:

[​IMG]

5. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Some Pete Irish Whiskey on the newly restored Dr. Plumb banded p-lip

6. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Bowl No.3 is once again Davidoff Flake Medallions. This time in the MMM CG w/Forever Stem. The oldest Duckling's first baseball game of the fall season is today. We'll be leaving shortly. Puff on PSFers!

7. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Picked up cigs for wife last night and of course had to at least LOOK at the pipe tobacco! Cashier automatically grabbed pouch of Carter Hall for me then asked what tin I'd be buying. Just stuck with the tried and true Irish Oak. They had Old Dublin, which I love, but the wife is dead set against it, so just got the one tin. Last year all they carried in the tins was Dunhill. This year its only Peterson, but that works for me.

8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Could be a tripped GFCI

9. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

My kitten attacked my screen trying to kill your bug WM.
    I've got to keep him away from all these little gifs
    Yesterday, he attacked Dbear's pony.:D

MV1000 in my ugly perfect smoker billiard

10. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Had the park all to myself this morning, a little rain works wonders. Painter Hills in a MM Legend to start off with.
    FireDance Flake in a Peterson Dracula 69 and illy coffee out of the press, clearing the head fog. 12C(54F)H96%

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 18 others like this.
  11. raf66

raf66 Member

Good morning gents. Having some EMP in a Stanwell #63 Buffalo with some strong black coffee on the side. Nice way to start my Saturday.

12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Sounds like a real nice day. Enjoy. I hear that Lee is doing the Kettle Corn booth this year. I'll fix some Great Northern beans and ham with cornbread later in soladarity of your outing. I do like pintos as well, just got plenty of the white.

13. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

P's Irish Flake in the same no name semi bent billiard. Dun Bheagan.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 15 others like this.
  14. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Someone came to my rescue on the Tilbury front. So Tilbury in the Parker :puffy:

15. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

If you're seeing General Lee you might want to check to see what's in those homemade cigars.

Well, I slept in late this morning. I really needed it too. I'm finally feeling rested after a long week. I'm puffing on SWR in the bent MM Diplomat, listening to the Real Jazz station on XM. It will be time for college football soon. Hot, black coffee is my drink of choice.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 15 others like this.
  16. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

SLF last night and SLF this morning, in the Hardcastle. Feeling like fall out there boys.

17. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Hello there,
    I decided on smoking some Sumo Baby...uhm, Joschi's Oriental Sunrise in the Stanwell as a first pipe of the day.
    Smoke on!
    [​IMG]

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 17 others like this.
  18. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

Started out at sun rise with a Savinilli's alligator full of Margate, worked on the Cub Cadet a little trying to get it to run. No luck there, and the worst part is that the freind that always bails me out on these kind of things is laid up with a badly pinched nerve in his neck.

So now it's Independence in a Cobb and a second pot o coffee....watching the grass grow. :(

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 14 others like this.
  19. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Went to work for a little bit,walked the dog, paid some bills, ate breakfast, washed syrup out of my beard, and now I have some time for Marlin Flake in a DGE briar nosewarmer.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 17 others like this.
  20. highstump

highstump Active Member

We seem to be following the norm here. My little slice of the PNW is fogged in this morning. Last night I popped the top on a tin of Butera Kingfisher I found crouching down behind the PA and CH tubs. It stayed perfectly still apparently in the hope that I wouldn't notice it. I may not have but the hall light reflected off it's shining little lid...now it's doomed. I just need to decide what to burn it in.

For the time being I'm smoking some Edgeworth RR'd in a Stanwell poker and washing that down with Maxwell House. I want to wish the southern forces good luck this time around but if history is any indication, I think your chances are slim.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.