What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Gmornin'
    LGF in a Squatch Pot.

Time to stain a barn.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 14 others like this.
  2. CMAsailor

CMAsailor Active Member

Erinmore flake, sms meer.

3. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

MacBaren Virginia No.1 in the Savinelli 320 Sistina

4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Getting ready for another long work day, lots of baseball, and lots of smoking, beginning with Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. I'm near the end of this baggie because I jarred the rest. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes before eating lunch.

inkybat, Thuber88, mecompco and 14 others like this.
  5. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Smoked some Irish Oak while organizing my Saturday plan of attack. Wife called Comcast and it was confirmed we had a fried converter box in the living room. We get a new one Monday. So I'm moving into at least the 20th century - I'm always a century behind. I am sitting here watching South Carolina State against Clemson on my computer. I've watched Sunday Mass and I've watched baseball games. But now I'm actually watching football on the pc. Life is indeed strange.

While in the basement before the game, I got in a pipe of Old Dublin. Now I have to line up my smokes for the Notre Dame-Michigan game tonight.

Thuber88, mecompco, psquared and 14 others like this.
  6. briarbob

briarbob Member

Carter Hall in a Falcon, watching Illinois beatup on UC then it will be baseball, Reds and Dodgers. All the sports you could want this time of year.

mecompco, psquared, Artistik and 14 others like this.
  7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

washed syrup out of my beard, :xd:
    I had a shave this morning, waxed the "Tash" came down for breakfast, and got Marmite all over it, off the toast :(

8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:cfsd: Go on :sh:

9. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

10. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Pre dinner bowl: Kajun Kake in a cob.

Memo to rekamepip:

Stefan, the pipe smoking fellow to whom I offered the ROCK COB on your behalf just posted this pic on google+ . He's smoking some Rattray's Hal 'o the Wynd in it and asked me to say THANK YOU once again.
    [​IMG]

inkybat, Thuber88, psquared and 21 others like this.
  11. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

After the SWR this morning I had CH in the Country Gent. I had a small lunch while watching Miami v. Florida and now I'm smoking the last of the SWR in the bent Diplomat. A glass of tea cooled perfectly with well-trained crack commando icebergs. I'll be making a trip to the B&M later today, but first, more college football.

Thuber88, psquared, mecompco and 17 others like this.
  12. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Keep switching between So Car State and Temple/Houston. Temple is actually leading at the half. Smoke wise, I am on Blue Note. Love this blend, but for me it's a spring/summer smoke. So plan to empty the tin this month and not re-order until next year.

Thuber88, psquared, mecompco and 13 others like this.
  13. JimInks

Red Sox have a 5-1 lead over the Yankees in the 3rd, Dodgers lead the Reds 3-2 in the 3rd and the O's lead the White Sox 1-0 in the 3rd. Thanks to PipeSimmo, I'm smoking Motzek#93 in a 2001 medium bend straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a silver ferrule. Just enough left for one more smoke. Suzy and Molly are chasing plastic toy balls down the hall because somebody who shall remain nameless wanted to see them run.

Thuber88, psquared, mecompco and 13 others like this.
  14. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Drinking Propel Zero Berry flavored while back to watching Temple and smoking Irish Oak in a mm cob CG. Nice.

Thuber88, psquared, mecompco and 11 others like this.
  15. JimInks

Red Sox lead the Yankees :dkn:+:dkn:-3 in the :dkn:, White Sox lead the O's 2-1 in the :dkn:, and the Dodgers lead the Reds 3-2 in the :dkn:. I'm sure Yankees fans need a :dkn:right about now. I need this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. More Simply Lemonade to drink.

Thuber88, psquared, mecompco and 14 others like this.
  16. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Actually the tobacco you can see in the pic is not the one I'm smoking, but the pipe is. Having some McClellands bulk 2015 in the Deerstalker as a post dinner bowl.
    [​IMG]

17. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Went to CVS to pick up a prescription, it's still not ready. Afterwards, I swung by the B&M to get more SWR and picked up some PA because I'm wanting some variety. Just lit some PA in the MM Cherry Hardwood since it's been feeling left out. This is my first round with PA, and it's ok so far. Washing it down with Arizona brand Arnold Palmer, cooled to as cold as CVS's refrigeration system can get it.

18. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

I will endeavor to catch up as soon as I can, having some Great Outdoors with POY13 at the moment, then out for the afternoon, sheesh, I need a nap.:rolleyes:

psquared, mecompco, Artistik and 15 others like this.
  19. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] As the sounds of leaf blowers, lawn mowers, and weedwackers slowly subside in the neighborhood, I am enjoying a peanut butter and sweet pickle relish sandwich. A combination that apparently only my Mom and I enjoyed. Working with Triple Play has been troublesome. Today I choose a Comoy's billiard and the perique is working more in unison with virginians. Still not there as yet, but getting much better. This has the makings of being a cloudy winters afternoon smoke. A pleasant afternoon to all.

20. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.