What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Smoked some Great Outdoors and now I'm finishing up PA, both in the Country Gent. I think I'm gonna get in a small bowl of either CH or SWR and then hit the sack.

2. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Been out and about most of the day and smoking some nice hate mail from our man, Rekamepip, Thanks for the Cigar Blend. Sipped on it slow ever since the mailman dropped it off. Smoked nice and it has a lot of mild flavor to it that was constant till the bottom of the bowl. I think i'm gonna let it sit in the jar and let it meld for a couple of weeks. I may tinker with it a bit if you don't mind. See how it does after a couple of weeks then may add something. Maybe some red va and/or some stoved va. Been drinking Coke Zero all day and still sipping on some that's been chilled to the proper temp. Took forever to catch up!

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Well, until my noggins order arrives I will be smoking 10 Russians, Pirate Kake, or JKP. Right now it's TR mixed half and half with JKP, in a grabow. I'm starting to really enjoy this JKP/TR mix. I've tried it with PK as well but it isn't quite as appealing.

4. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Tonight it's some more Penzance in the Dunhill Shell Briar 3102. I went to a store called The Hatter today, to take my fedoras for cleaning and blocking and to have a brim trimmed. Of course, I ended up walking out with a six-panel Irish Tweed Jonathan Richard cap, which is a beauty. I also found a strange little B&M up that way, which had some interesting pipes, though nothing I felt the need to buy. I did pick up a cigar.

[​IMG]

5. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

Just did Lane black raspberry in one of those 15$ mini-meers... hey it got the job done while my pork n beans was simmering !!

6. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Stoved would be good !
    i was thinking about adding in a a couple Maduros or something to crank it up a notch or two

let me know what you come up with

7. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

ND losing to Michigan. Phillies just beat the Braves in the 9th. I'm smoking MB H & C again in my Bacca bent that I used to reserve for Vanilla blends but now reserve for H & C. Think I'm going to give up on ND and go to bed. Good night all!

8. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Finishing up the SWR in the MM Cherry Hardwood. This will do it for me for today. I'm smoked out, and my tongue is feeling the effects. Time to get some sleep. I hate sleeping in on Sundays, and I also have work tomorrow. See you gents in the morning.

9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking Black Lung in the Tom Howard pot dog. Just got in from the mailbox where I found a certain dusty old forum member had filled it to the brim with Hate mail! Three different types of Rekamepip blends! Me being who I am, I'm going to start with the English mix just as soon as I finish this bowl. Thanks Mr. Dusty Wind!

10. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good evening everyone. Daisy and I are home from our evening with friends. MDaws79 is on his way over. We'll be "Pipe Club"bing it. I'm smoking good old Peter Stockabye Luxury Twist Flake in my MM Egg. Please, puff on!

11. furious

furious Junque collector

Last smoke of the night is some Our Best Blend in a Barling EL billiard. Great smoke from this pre-Nichols number piece.

12. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

C&D Epiphany in a Peterson 80s. Been cleaning pipes and listening to Black Demon Radio this evening. Shank brushes getting an overdue workout.
    Epiphany is a more laid back version of Painter Hills and laid back is what I need having yelled myself hoarse during the two AC starts this afternoon. Crushed ice over a little scotch. Still raining. 14C(57F)H97%

Morse, User4408, WalkinStick and 13 others like this.
  13. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

DEM in a Stanwell bent Danish egg with some Bulleit Rye.

Morse, WalkinStick, Rockbass and 9 others like this.
  14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Midnight in the Medico Apple. Coke Zero with some floaty lil iceberg chips cooling it down.

[​IMG]

Thuber88, MainePipe, Morse and 15 others like this.
  15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Attaboy!!!

Going back to work after having a great hamburger for a snack. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with lovingly cut li'l icebergs provided by the young nubiles is my drink. I'm smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. Running low on this now because I'm aging the rest to see what happens in a year's time.

Thuber88, Morse, User4408 and 14 others like this.
  16. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Penzance in the Altinok Bent Apple.

[​IMG]

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Strang in a Falcon. Still Coke Zero swirled with those same floaty iceberg chips.
    [​IMG]

Thuber88, Morse, User4408 and 13 others like this.
  18. dBear

dBear Active Member

Quit tormenting Jennifer's cat!!!

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking RC English (thanks, Rekamepip!) in the Squatch Stout Volcano. Very, very tasty. And he's pressed it into this neat little biscuit (American biscuit, not Brit biscuit) that breaks apart like cake tobacco.

[​IMG]

Thuber88, Morse, User4408 and 21 others like this.
  20. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

The Dawgs beat the chickens, so the celebration requires another drink and some RY in a Skovgaard 1/4 bent Danish Dublin! Go Dawgs!

Morse, WalkinStick, Rockbass and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.