1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Member

which goes a long way to recommend a smoke..as we all know ;)

nicktrap, mecompco, surlysoul and 7 others like this.
  2. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Member

re: Group W bench - born there, live there, will die there most likely.

mecompco, WalkinStick, dBear and 5 others like this.
  3. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good day to the heathen smoking hoards. Thought I would take a Pete #408 for a spin with, a new to me tobacco. Wish me luck!

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 19 others like this.
  4. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Blue Mountain in a Savinelli 316EX Lucite Cumberland Sherwood Rock Briar.

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 18 others like this.
  5. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Switched to Fusilier's Ration in the Rusty Rhodes with the last of the pot of Maxwell House. Not long before it's time to head to work. Think the Boss is about ready for a straight jacket, He's been really crabby for the last couple of weeks. And when I offered him a Tampon last Friday, don't think it helped matters any. Some people just have no sense of humor!

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 20 others like this.
  6. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

RRR sipped slowly in the Barling Canadian. Trying to give myself a cooling image with that style. Tons and tons of lemonade. They just put up a flash on the tv about heat index being close to 100. Feels like its gone past that here. They also said Fall returns Friday with highs in the 70's. Time to unpack those jackets and buy new hot water bottles!

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 17 others like this.
  7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

A little Stonehaven in the Peterson from 1988 with Silver Cap, a PRM of Brazilian.

[​IMG]

Also I remember someone asked how old the tin of Nightcap was and I have had a tin like this before but do not remember what year it comes from, this is not one of my photos but taken by who I purchased the pipe from which is Nathan Mattia of Viking Club Pipes.
    banjo

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 20 others like this.
  8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

While sitting here sipping on this RRR i'm trying a new to me snuff I got yesterday. Intrest to the Lat heads around here, it is a lat based snuff. Called A/P Snuff. A Dutch snuff made by De Kralingse. Its very good, not only do you get the smoky lat smell and taste but there is a hint of pine, also. Smoky, earth and touch of pine. It really is like sitting around a nice camp fire in the woods after fishing all day.

nicktrap, JWG25, Morse and 14 others like this.
  9. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Started the day with last nights remnants, now finishing up a bowl of IRC cherry blend in the TB Meerily Lined Rhoosteresian, and room temp ice tea

Lucky Duck, nicktrap, JWG25 and 16 others like this.
  10. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

SG Best Brown flake in a BBB 'Lovat' - to get me in the right mood, as I'm taking a drive up to Kendal ( 130 miles ) and the Lakes for a few days. I'll sample the 'real ales' in the Inns around Lowther Street, and pay homage to old Sam G at the historic works. Probably offline for a few days as my phone does only what it says on the box - makes calls!....unless her ladyship will let me use her more modern machine! :).
    OT

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Enjoy your trip OT! Pics if you can. You and your Lady be safe!

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A nice lunch followed by a nice smoke: 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. Funny how you discover something you like way now that it's no longer made... ERR, etc. Well, at elast BGR is close to it.

13. furious

furious Junque collector

Home sick today but that won't stop me from enjoying some Smokers Haven 20th Anniversary mixture in a Barling large bulldog

14. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Did your phone come with a green eye-shield ?
    [​IMG]

Thuber88, nicktrap, Morse and 11 others like this.
  15. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finally got a nice dumping, cracking thunderstorm going here in Nashville. Haven't had enough of those this year - I think Stormy was on some kind of vendetta against JimInks. So I'm starting the day enjoying the storm with the windows open while drinking coffee and smoking Classic Burley Kake in the Rekamepip walnut cone.

16. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

have a game of this instead
    [​IMG]
    better than Coastie3202's Blue Marble

Thuber88, nicktrap, User4408 and 12 others like this.
  17. JimInks

Thanks to Sir Rekamepip of Flavor, I'm smoking Borkum Riff Bourbon in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe. And planning mischief work nap mischief.

18. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Buley Kake and Red cake in a Rekamepip RockCob with a long swirly Forever Stem

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Cumberland Sweet Twist in the Brakner Antique Poker Sitter(middle pipe), another PRM coming up..............

[​IMG]

20. JimInks

Tabac Noir in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.