1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

This evening I had a little Penzance in my blast Peterson Iceberg Port, and I followed it with some Newminster Superior Navy Flake in my SH Deerstalker (a pairing I haven't done in a long while and wanted to revisit). I may have one more before bed, but that's TBD at the moment.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 13 others like this.
  2. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Tilbury in a Barbi 1/2 bent egg, sippin on some Bulleit Rye.

3. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Decided to get another one in; CH in the bent MM Cherry Hardwood.

4. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Royal Yacht in a BST Rhodesian Shape...Side of Stone IPA.

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Dodgers and D-Backs are tied 3-3 in the 6th. I'm working, listening to the news, and now smoking Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. This is the last of the sample I got from Mssr. Fish'n'banjo, for which I thank him. I've got some aging and will revisit some time in the future. Btw, I don't mean to shock anybody here, but I'm now drinking ice water chilled to the proper temperature with our friendly neighborhood icebergs in the glass.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  6. Dread

Dread Member

I went for another go around with Escudo. I am lucky t get a daily bowl in, 2 is almost unheard of, and if I do I NEVER do the same baccy twice. Damn, I really like this stuff! AND my wife can handle the aroma. Woot!

7. dBear

dBear Active Member

More smoking = More better :snork:

Smoking Peretti Midnight in the Falconwarden. I was so shocked at what JimInks said, I forgot to force icebergs to leap into my water glass.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  8. dBear

dBear Active Member

Now a sweet bowl of Molto Dolce (thanks, JimInks!) in my Butz Choquin Maitre Pipier.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 17 others like this.
  9. CMAsailor

CMAsailor Active Member

Germains brown flake all day in a MM gent.

Morse, Lucky Duck, Dread and 17 others like this.
  10. CMAsailor

CMAsailor Active Member

Bullit rye is one of my altime favorites. Cheers

11. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

A torturous yet worthy post, sir. Clearly you're a man of good taste. (Pssst... if you know where I can buy any, let me know.)

Having possibly my last smoke for the night: Nightcap in the twin-bore Radice.

This pipe has an enormous bowl, as Italian pipes so often do, and filling it to the top with Nightcap is as close to hedonism as pipe smoking can get, due both to the flavor depth and the nicotine content. Not to mention that this pipe ties my Squatch as the best smoker that I own. But that's just because I'm weird; twin-bore Radices are terrible pipes, and under no circumstances should any of you buy one.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 16 others like this.
  12. JimInks

Listening to old radio shows on the XM as I work and smoke Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. I've just enough left for one more bowl.

13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Reveille! Reveille! Reveille! All hands heave out and trice up! The smoking lamp is lit in all authorized berthing spaces, Reveille...... mine is Mixture 965 in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem, PRM #2 of Brazilian Cerrado on the side already thinking on #3. Good morning PSFer's.:bing:

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 21 others like this.
  14. JimInks

Same stuff as in my last post, except now I'm smoking Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem. I did feed Suzy and Molly, though, so I did do something else!!

15. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Cup of lapsang souchong, Squadron Leader in a Barling rusticated Dublin. Grey morning here in Belfast with a bit of a nip.

16. JimInks

Last smoke before sleep is A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob. Doing some reading about the late Lou Cameron, former comic book artist, and writer of over 200 paperbacks, including creating Western series like Renegade, Stronger, and Longarm. He was the smartest man I ever knew.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 15 others like this.
  17. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Mac Baren Dark Twist in a straight MM Pride ...

Thanks to the gent at Aristocob for his excellent video and tips on smoking DT in a cob. Stack 5 coins like pancakes, fold in half, and air pocket into a cob. Smolders like a dream, all the way to the bottom. Snork: 9.5 out of 10. Absolutely delicious.

Aristocob, Thuber88, Morse and 19 others like this.
  18. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Bert, you got Greve Gilbert Hamiltons Blandning in a Pete billiard. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I dis!

Thuber88, Morse, dBear and 11 others like this.
  19. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Wednesday,

77F at 0315 this morning. Looks like Jack and inky conspired with p2 to throw all that heat my way. Today will be a doozy, but tomorrow should return to seasonal temperatures.

There's still Aromatic Dark Flake in my roll up pouch, so I'm still smoking it - this morning it burned in a Radice Rind.

Thuber88, Morse, Lucky Duck and 18 others like this.
  20. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

Hearth & Home: "Obsidian" in my Stanwell 118 Zebrano.

Morse, Lucky Duck, mecompco and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.