What Are You Smoking? September, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by woody, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert

Albert Active Member

4noggins Weybridge in a cob. First impressions is a laid back vaburper in perfect balance. And if anything stood out I would say it was the natural burley flavor .... Yum!

Morse, Lucky Duck, mecompco and 15 others like this.
  2. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

Pete Uni Flake in a Dr. Plumb full bent and banded billiard with a p-lip. 7 up on the side

3. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Came in to work early to get caught up cause I'm a wee bit behind and short handed on staff. Am I working now? Hell no! Not before a lil' bowl of Mac B Vanilla Flake in a mini-bent Rhodesian. Nice and quiet and cool outside right now. Perfect time for a quick bowl.

4. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Hot and humid weather here in Delaware Valley. When that happens here in Ridley Park, the aroma from the nearby chocolate factory hangs heavily in the air. You can smell it everywhere. So since 7:30 this morning, all I have been able to think about is the fact I have not smoked mb Honey and Chocolate since Sunday! I AM MISSING IT REALLY BADLY! Only 10 hours to go to until by addiction gets its fix!

5. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Teenagers are off to school and blessed calm has descended upon the household.
    Two girls-one bathroom-such pathos/drama/chaos. The hitherto unheard voice in my head says Hello PSFers. Cooler weather is heading east along Lake Erie's south coast, so relief is in sight. Let the "burley wars" begin. I'm going with a melange of OJK and Uhley's 00 in a Luciano giant bowl poker. Yea!

jdto, Thuber88, User4408 and 19 others like this.
  6. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Another hot, airless day here in Toronto. Putting off my bike ride up the ravine for another day, until Fall settles back in.

There might be thunder showers later so I'm getting outside now for some coffee and a some Frog Morton Cellar in my Peterson half bent bulldog.

jdto, Lucky Duck, mecompco and 14 others like this.
  7. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Mount Mandolin sent me a sample of Strang. Finally trying it, in a Falcon.

Initial impressions are that it's good. I just lit it though, so it doesn't get deeper than that, yet.

8. Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter Member

Woke up this morning and started on a few chores. I'm smoking CH in the Country Gent with a big mug of coffee before I get ready to head out. I have to go get my haircut and then I'm looking at a couple of houses. Hopefully the ones I've seen online that I like will live up to what I think they are and I'll be moving soon.

9. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Dark Flake Scented in a MM Diplomat with coffee on the side.

10. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Aromatic Dark Flake in a Dunhill.

Lucky Duck, mecompco, dBear and 14 others like this.
  11. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Lit the Diplomat, another bowl of Plum Cake. I still find that the Diplomat smokes cooler, sweeter and longer than the Country Gent, a mystery to me.

12. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Lots of oats, honey, and spice. This is a good tobacco, and quite mild for a twist! That doesn't mean it's exactly a lightweight, though. ;)

Very good stuff! Recommended

13. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Where do you buy your Typhoo, please?

14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

MV-1000 starting this last of the muggy days. It's getting real old. Smoked in a Falcon, the VA in this Lane bulk comes thru for me. Lite but nice. Pg tips tea for a little while longer. Take a moment to remember 9-11.

15. conroygc

conroygc Member

On deck for today is Erinmore mixture and a Colossals Custom Made pipe. Received the Erinmore in a trade with dwaugh many moons ago; thank you, it's good stuff.
    [​IMG]

jdto, Thuber88, User4408 and 16 others like this.
  16. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

PA in a MM Bent Cob, Coffee. Syrian Reserve in the same Cob,Coffee.

17. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I don't know...I got a couple large boxes of it last summer before I moved here, at Giant Eagle in the Columbus, Ohio area. Drink other teas and coffees as well, so the three big boxes I got have lasted me until...tomorrow, probably. I haven't really looked locally, but I would be shocked if SaharaMart in Bloomington didn't carry it - it just might be a little pricey. I'd look online first, on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Typhoo-Tea-of...ie=UTF8&qid=1378911207&sr=8-1&keywords=typhoo

Much better price than I had in the store I bought the stuff I have - and it was on sale!

Thuber88, mecompco, surlysoul and 6 others like this.
  18. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

OJK in a bonfiglioli pot and black coffee. :puffy:

[​IMG]

jdto, Thuber88, Lucky Duck and 14 others like this.
  19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Thanks, I have seen it at one time here either at Wally World or Krogers but it goes fast. They have it here at The English Tea Store, it's in the states and ships fast.http://www.englishteastore.com/brands-typhoo.html

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

RRR in another Falcon. Changed over to drinking lemonade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.