Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnerNA

OK I tried to do a quick search to see if this has already been covered but did not find anything.

Anyone have a DIY recipe for sweetener?

I have a bottle of sweetener I bought but I can?t help but think its just a fancy bottle of scope.

Also any DIY tobacco pouches? I had a few ideas but have not seen a real pouch in hand yet. Just wanted something a little classier than a zip lock bag.

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the forum Conner. I'm sure somebody here will have some suggestions. I'm still on the hunt for a DIY pipe rest.

Deckard

Woody said:
Welcome to the forum Conner. I'm sure somebody here will have some suggestions. I'm still on the hunt for a DIY pipe rest.

I use a match box for a pipe rest. Works pretty damn good while you're smoking. Holds the pipe and dispenses matches.

Edit: damn camera's a total piece.

limpinghawk

ConnerNA said:
OK I tried to do a quick search to see if this has already been covered but did not find anything.

Anyone have a DIY recipe for sweetener?

I have a bottle of sweetener I bought but I can’t help but think its just a fancy bottle of scope.

Also any DIY tobacco pouches? I had a few ideas but have not seen a real pouch in hand yet. Just wanted something a little classier than a zip lock bag.
Welcome to the forum.

I use different flavors of water soluble LorAnn's flavorings. (WalMart etc.)
I take a Q-tip and barely dip the edge of the Q-tip in the LorAnns and rub the bowl, and do the same with a pipe cleaner
using it to swab the stem/mouthpiece.

Some of the flavors that work good for me are:
Apple, English Toffee, and Pineapple.
You will not get the taste of the flavoring in your smoke, (unless you saturate the pipe, which you don't want to do),
but it will get rid of that stale tobacco smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.