Anyone ever mess with your tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey Tom

My father-in-law (FIL) relayed an amusing anecdote to me about his brother's pipe smoking. Evidently, my FIL and his brother did not get along at all, and when my FIL got pissed off at his brother, he used to mix fingernail and hair clippings into his brother's tub of Prince Albert. I can only imagine the nastiness of the smell and taste of that. You probably couldn't even tell it was there until you lit up!

So, has anyone here been a victim of tobacco tampering? Or perhaps gotten revenge in a similar way?

JimInks

I had a friend who joked that he was going to put some pot in my tobacco one of these days because he wanted to see how I'd react, knowing I would never smoke that stuff. I took a baseball bat, and slammed it down on his table in front of him, and told him that would be his head if he ever tried it. I knew he was really thinking about it when he was laughing, but I was not! Never let him back in my house.

Smokey Tom

I had a friend who joked that he was going to put some pot in my tobacco one of these days because he wanted to see how I'd react, knowing I would never smoke that stuff. I took a baseball bat, and slammed it down on his table in front of him, and told him that would be his head if he ever tried it. I knew he was really thinking about it when he was laughing, but I was not! Never let him back in my house.
Yeah you don't need people like that in your house!

Coda

When my dad was younger, they used to go to the shore every summer. My grandmother would sit on the beach from sun up to sun down. My dad used to go on the boardwalk, find a joke shop, and buy "Cigarette Loads." While my grandmother was lying on the beach, he would sneak up, and grab her pack of cigarettes, and use a toothpick to push the explosives into the middle of the cigarette. She would be smoking and then BAM...not only would the cigarette blow up, but she would be covered in tobacco, which would stick all over, due to the tanning lotion...

craig

When my dad was younger, they used to go to the shore every summer. My grandmother would sit on the beach from sun up to sun down. My dad used to go on the boardwalk, find a joke shop, and buy "Cigarette Loads." While my grandmother was lying on the beach, he would sneak up, and grab her pack of cigarettes, and use a toothpick to push the explosives into the middle of the cigarette. She would be smoking and then BAM...not only would the cigarette blow up, but she would be covered in tobacco, which would stick all over, due to the tanning lotion...
Ive done that before to a prick who used to be in our group he was alwats playing dangerous pranks on us so i bought the cig bombs but friends decided to just roll one with a little tobacco at the end and match head shavings and gun powder in the rest....safe to say his favourote shirt and jeans were ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.