1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Ascorti pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by David Emond, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Hi everyone,

Have you guys heard of ascorti italien pipes? Are they ok pipes ? Theres a nice cutty pipe on the bay but i never heard of them before.

JimInks likes this.

2. JimInks

JimInks Active Member

I don't know about recent production, but I have 9 early to mid-80s Ascortis that I smoke on a semi-regular basis, plus three others from that time period that were professionally cleaned and given to me that I haven't smoked yet. The 9 I have smoked are great smokers, and have always done well no matter what blend I've smoked in them. I don't know anything about the quality of them from the 1990s on, but if they are anything like the ones I own, they will do well for you.

David Emond and Malcontent like this.
  3. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Thank you Sir :)

JimInks likes this.
  4. BurghBriar

BurghBriar Member

I have one Ascorti business billiard that I picked up in a Nashville shop maybe 15 years ago. Nothing wrong with it; it's a good smoker but it's a little heavy for me so I don't reach for it too often. I wonder if they are still in production but I'd echo JimInks here and say that they're a decent mid-grade but if it's a bargain, go for it.

David Emond likes this.
  5. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

I had a new dear, oom Paul. It was a well made very pretty pipe, and a real decent smoke, unfortunately it was way to big for my taste so I sold it.

6. Buckshot Two

Buckshot Two Member

Any Ascortis that I have owned have been very good smoking pipes.

JimInks likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.