• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

B-Day Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my birthday was a few days ago, and I must say, I did pretty well this year. My wife gave me an old china cabinet that belonged to her grandmother to use as a pipe display, as well as a buffing wheel. My mother-in-law gave me a hand-carved pipe that belonged to her father way back in the day, and a good friend of mine gave me an interestingly shaped pipe he came across. I can't really find any information on either of the pipes, but they both smoke great, so what more could you ask for. All in all, it was a pretty sweet haul.

Exterior of cabinet

Interior

Pipe #1

Pipe #2

If anyone has any info on either of the pipes, it'd be appreciated. Thanks :)

ichabod

I can't give any information on the pipes, just wanted to say really nice stuff! I like the china cabinet for a display, cool idea.

Is there any markings on the pipes you are curious about?

Thanks! There are a couple letters on the angular pipe. I asked my buddy, who said it came with a card that said it was carved by a Ukranian pipe crafter, and every pipe is signed with the carver's initials, which explains the letters, but that's it for markings.

Beale

A Very Belated Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on the Sweet Birthday PAD!! I love your cabinet and pipes!! Beale.

Status
Not open for further replies.