1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

b-day pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by bvillepipeguy, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bvillepipeguy

bvillepipeguy Member

hi all, long time no see, haven't posted in a long time but have been around, alot going on in my life that has my pad and tad at zero, but was surprised on my birthday when my dad got me a calabash from the flea market for $3.00, its missing the meer insert but as soon as i can im getting a replacement insert, and my sister gave me her late husbands pipe he had, he was a fisherman and a good friend of mine, she found it in a box of his stuff she was going Thur. i haven't used it yet but plan on it soon just have to figure out what to smoke in it. thank for looking, Bryon

2. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Happy bIrthday! Nice pipes and sounds like a close family. Welcome back!

3. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Happy Birthday - getting a pipe always makes it a special day. Love the pipe with the lid - Many Happy Returns and many Happy Years with your pipes,

Best as always

Gerry

4. rusty

rusty Member

Hello. I too love the one with the lid, like the other one too. What a great start to your newly found pad.

5. Joew

Joew Member

Gatta love that Happy B-Day!!

6. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Happy Birthday to ya! :cheers:

Love that first one. I think somebody here had a post on those once. Kind of a Barvarian hunters pipe. I'd be real interested to know how she smokes.

7. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Well happy b-day to ya, and the pipes look good the one with the lid is very unique and that is one thing that draws my attention to pipes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.