Bbf My New Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBF

After trying this flake for the fifth time in just a couple of days.
This smooth blend has outdone CH is all aspects.
Thanks dub! Now I have two tobaccos I am buying a few pounds of next month.

Falconeer

Honeyed is a taste I like in a pipe tobacco - I actually prefer EA Carey's Bruno Mix to the original St Bruno simply because of the honey note in the copy which is absent in the original.

Oh and by the way could someone tell an aged Scotsman what BBF's full name is so it can get added to my "wanta list"

Best to all

Gerry

jpberg

Staff member
Honeyed is a taste I like in a pipe tobacco - I actually prefer EA Carey's Bruno Mix to the original St Bruno simply because of the honey note in the copy which is absent in the original.

Oh and by the way could someone tell an aged Scotsman what BBF's full name is so it can get added to my "wanta list"

Best to all

Gerry
Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake.

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
For me, BBF is best smoked in a Falcon or a smallish pipe because it tends to clog when smoked in a large bowl.

jpberg

Staff member
Thanks jp - now I know this could be added to list when it becomes available again

Gerry
You're very welcome, Gerry. Sorry to hijack this, but do yourself a favor and put some Germains Brown Flake on your list as well. Rare as hens teeth, just like the BBF though.

Marc

BBF sweetened with honey? I thought honey was only used for tea, toast and Mac Baren tobaccos. https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/xd.gif

CarlBC

BBF sweetened with honey? I thought honey was only used for tea, toast and Mac Baren tobaccos.
BBF has a touch of honey sweetness. I'm not sure it has actual honey in it, or if it's a by-product of the pressing & aging process.
I use honey in my coffee, too, Marc. And on fresh, hot biscuits with butter on Sunday mornings. :crazysmile:

Marc

BBF has a touch of honey sweetness. I'm not sure it has actual honey in it, or if it's a by-product of the pressing & aging process.
I use honey in my coffee, too, Marc. And on fresh, hot biscuits with butter on Sunday mornings. :crazysmile:
Honey, hot biscuits and butter, now you're talking! :goodjob: BBF is not flavored with honey, it's a natural cold pressed Virginia tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.