1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Bent pipes vent

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Jayson H Bucy, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I really like bent pipes. They are a lot easier for me to clench and I like that they can just hang there and be gently puffed whilst I do other things. But, most of the bent pipes I see now are barely worthy of the moniker. It seems like only Peterson is making the truly bent pipes anymore unless you're wanting an Oom Paul (nothing wrong there). But I've been looking for a little bent pot or apple for flakes (Solani ABF makes me smile) and it seems non-existent. Guess I'm going to have to save up for another custom job.

Rant over, thank you for watching.

2. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Try going to smokingpipes.com, enter "tsuge" into the search box, they have some great bent pots going for $60 or so!

3. N3M0

N3M0 Active Member

I agree, I was just perusing their selection about 20 min ago.

4. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

Those are nice, but I'm talking full bent hangers. Most of those seem to be (at least to me) barely bent at all. I'm just a persnickety old man (or so my wife tells me) whose found what I like and can't find a big enough selection of it.

5. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I haven't seen many full bents in the pot shape, now that you mention it. I wonder why?

6. Coastal Bend

Coastal Bend Get off my lawn...

Invicta Briar has a Bent Pot and an Egg Bent in their classic pipe section you might want to check out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.