Best Black Cav?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Kiowapipe, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldSchool

OldSchool Member

Ah, the infamous Paladin! I remember destroying a Grabow Freehand with that one years ago. Please tell me you're pulling from a Paladin tub, as their pouches are unspeakable. They have the most dramatic tub/pouch difference I've ever seen in an OTC -- the tub is surprisingly close to being real tobacco, though still not a particularly good one.

Anyway, I think I'll be adding that burley pinch to my SP Black/Cherry blend from now on. Either PA or CH, it's keeping the moisture down. Thanks again!

2. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

Actually no, it is the pouch. The place I go to get Toby isn't actually a smoke shop, it's a liquor store that sells a few pipes and some Toby... so their selection isn't the greatest.

I'm glad you're likin' the blend though. Let me know if you come up with anything similar, yet better :) thnx.

Happy Smoking
    Arty

3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Pipeworks and Wilke cav blends are pretty unique, worth your while to try.

4. snowman

snowman Member

Ive been smoking, Lanes, BCA & 1Q. For years and I mix them togeather in many diffrent ways and I also smoke them straight.At one time it used to be the # 1 selling cavindish in the world I don't know if it still is or not but I still enjoy it daily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.