1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Birthday Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Smokingmiami, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

falcons aren't a birthday pipe to me, the peterson is awesome though. heard vauens aren't great and i've handled a few, smoked one, was not impress. my vote? peterson hands down.

2. Luckistrykes

Luckistrykes Member

3. ErichPryde

ErichPryde Member

I've got to throw my vote out to the peterson as well.

P, I didn't even think of looking for estates on a reputable site like smokingpipes. Took a look just now and managed to find a somewhat unique radice that managed to have the standard billiard design I seem so fond of. thanks for the suggestion! I picked up a radice and three tins of tobacco tonight for under 130.

4. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

....adopt my custom - "Gerry's Birthday present to Gerry" started this in the days when everybody gave you socks and hankies for Heaven's Sake and can recommend the system!,

Happy Birthday anyway!

Gerry

6. WillH

WillH Active Member

Oh yeah! I would buy one of the those pipes, no problem. Didn't like to blue bowl deal. With a nice rustic bowl that pipe would sing! It's just aluminum so I guess with a little heat I would spin one myself. Aluminum is sorta fussy about eutectic temperatures - but what the heck, it would be worth a try.

Will

7. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

I adopted that custom some time ago Gerry, but thanks for the idea. My B-day present to myself will be a nice order of different tobaccos. I find myself changing my list daily so I figure whatever the list has on it around mid-August, and when the next 2t2m is decided that is when I place the order.

Can't Wait :dribble:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.