Black and mild

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by soundlzrd, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Just wondering why no one mentions this blend. Until yesterday I always thought that the cigars at the gas station were the only form the tobacco came in, even thought they claimed it was pipe tobacco.

Bought a packet of black and mild and Carter Hall. Must say, Black and Mild is the best packet toby I have tried to date! It is sweet, but not over powering. Smooth flavor, even when it got a bit hot in the wind. Now just need to find more when this runs out!

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

As much as I love Middleton products I've yet to try Black and mild . I dont see it where I'm at . I'm glad you brought it up cause I've been wanting to try it . PA soft vanilla is made by Middletons and I really like that one . It comes in 9 oz poly bags and is a really great OTC that I almost always have on hand . I think they have a gold and mild as well . I've liked all middleton products except apple . I want to try wineberry and Royal comfort again ... tried it a long time ago and dont remember if I liked it or not .

3. ZuluSafari

ZuluSafari Member

I have never found Black & Mild to try. I really don't care for the little cigars, so I never pulled the trigger and added a pouch to any etaieler orders, either. I might have to change my attitude towards this one, and give it a go!

4. OldSchool

OldSchool Member

Intriguing. I used to like the Black/Gold and Mild "pipe" cigars as an alternative to the pipe while driving. I don't recall ever seeing pouches or tubs of them at any B&M yet, at least in my area. Not even a drugstore.

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Milantobacco.com is the only place I've seen Black & Mild. They've also got Black & Gold and Royal Comfort which are some of the Middleton blends I haven't tried yet.

6. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

That is the only site I could find it at also. Disapointing because they do not have anything else I *need*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.